Big Meanie Grape Head ~ KiriBaku

Start from the beginning

          Little did he know, there was a person watching the scene from a far. The purple haired boy walks towards the little one as Bakugo begins to build his tower again like he did earlier. The blonde haired boy raises his arms preparing to knock the tower over before a small foot kicks it over. 

          The explosive boy looked at the scattered toy blocks in shock as his mind slowly begins to register what happened. He looks down to see Mineta there with a mean grin on his face as he kicks another one of Bakugo's blocks. 

         "What are you gonna do? Cry about it?" The short guy says as tears well up in Bakugo's eyes. 

         "No not gonna cry. . . big boys don't cry." The blonde says with a shaky voice as he reaches down to grab his teddy bear from the floor. His hand is inches away when Mineta takes it from him quickly. 

          "A big boy? I don't think so. You're just a big baby. Big cry baby too! You're such a weirdo. You have everyone here thinking that this sort of behavior is cute and normal but it's not!" Mineta says as he begins to rip the bear slightly. 

           "Chan-Chan. . ." Bakugo says holding out his hand. "Please give him back, that probably hurts. Don't want Chan-Chan hurt." He mumbles as tears spill from his eyes. 

          Without realizing it Bakugo's mind begins to grow even more fuzzier than before as his mentality begins to drop significantly. He pulls his thumb into his mouth as he continues to make grabby hands at the bear. 

           "Awe boohoo. How do you plan to be the number one hero when you can't even keep your pants dry. I bet you wet the bed don't you? You're so disgusting." The purple headed boy sneers out. 

           "No don't wet bed no more. . . let go Chan-Chan." Bakugo says as he sits on the floor feeling incredibly small. 

           "What a loser! Why does everyone even like you anyway? You want your little Chan-Chan back? Here take him!" The boy yells ripping a limb clear off of the bear and throwing it at the blonde boy's face. 

            Mineta stops out of the room leaving Bakugo, who was now in baby space, to stare at his favorite stuffie that had just been ripped. Once completely alone, the hot tears that he had so badly tried to hide came flooding out as sobs echoed in the room. 

             "Chan-Chan!" He sobs loudly as the tears continue to fall. His crying grows  as Kirishima rushes into the room. 

            "Baby baby what's wrong? What happened?" Kirishima says picking the small boy up and cradling him softly. Bakugo looks at the red haired boy with big sad eyes as tears and boogers drip down his face. By this point he had fallen so far into his head space that words seemed nearly impossible. 

            Bakugo begins to point at his ripped teddy bear on the floor as more sobs left the boys body causing him to shake violently. Kirishima looks down before picking up the broken pieces of the bear. 

            "Sweetie what happened? Were you playing too rough with him?" Bakugo shakes his head fast and hard to which Kirishima almost loses his hold on the boy. "Okay then what happened?" Bakugo looks around the room trying to figure out how to tell the other boy what had happened. 

            It takes a moment before the blonde makes contact with his snack tray from earlier. He points at the tray as Kirshima walks over looking at it. "What is it baby?" Bakugo shakes as he points at the grapes that were left unfinished. 

            "Did Mineta do this?" The red head asks as the little one shakes and sobs loudly again. "What else did he do? Did he say mean things?" Bakugo nods fast as he pulls his thumb up to his mouth. 

            Kirishima places Bakugo on the ground next to the blocks as he pulls out his cellphone. He dials a number and waits for a moment, "Hey Momo can you and the girls come back, sorry, Mineta bothered Bakugo again and he ripped his favorite toy. Can you fix it? Really? Okay thank you." 

           He puts away his phone as some of the other boys enter the room wondering why the red haired boy had taken so long. Kirishima pulls them to the side explaining what happened as the girls burst through the doors with bags in their hands. 

           "Oh sweet boy are you okay?" Momo says as she picks up the toys and begins to sew it back together. 

           "Ladies can you watch him for a moment, we have something to take care of." Kirishima says as he gives the blonde a soft kiss on the forehead. The boys leave as the girls begin to distract the little boy from all the loud bangs and noises that were soon to come. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully you all liked this! I wasn't sure how to end it honestly lol. Anyway, so if you guys didn't see my announcement on my page, my laptop is currently broken so I am using my mothers which is a bit risky since she doesn't know about age regression related things. So updates may be slow for a bit but I will do my best to update whenever I can! The laptop repairs are a lot right now so I've been selling glass paintings and hand written character letters in hopes of raising enough money to get it fixed since not only do I use it to write but it is also my laptop I use for school and my career. 

Anyway! I hope you liked the one shot and once again I will update whenever I get a chance!