two

Don't be scared to leave some comments, I would love to see your reaction and thoughts hehehe~ okay happy reading!

.
.

A black Audi car drove smoothly past the street, bringing the four agents plus Teddy inside. The sky was getting dark, and it was finally time for them to do their mission.

"So," Teddy said without taking off his attention from the road. "Before we start the mission, let's do a little briefing. What's our first plan, Lisa?"

"Rosé and I will enter the hotel first to see the condition around and we'll estimate how difficult it would be for us to sneak into Mr. Yang's room."

Teddy nodded, "Next step, Rubyjane?"

"And then I will enter the hotel as the party guest, attaching the chip into the hotel's computer so Jisoo can hack the server plus CCTV cameras before joining the party."

"Good. And Jisoo, where are you going to stay at while Jennie, Rosé and Lisa enter the hotel?"

"I will stay at this restaurant's rooftop," Jisoo showed the others a picture of a fancy restaurant from her phone. "It's located three houses from the hotel. I think Mr. Yang would most likely to choose the suite room, and all of the suite rooms in the hotel have a window facing to that restaurant — so it'd be a perfect place for me to shoot someone if needed. And then—"

"Hold on, wouldn't the other customers feel suspicious if they see you sitting there with a sniper gun?" Jennie suddenly cut her explanation with a question.

Jisoo shook her head, "Don't worry, Ruby. I have done a research about that restaurant, and I found out they have some private rooms in the rooftop so their customers can eat in peace if they want. I just have to get rid of the CCTV in my room which is not a big deal."

Teddy smiled at the oldest girl, quite amused with her preparation. "That's so amazing, Jisoo. Okay, I already know the rest of the things you will do — hacking the server, finding Mr. Yang's room, eyeing the situation and giving the others instruction like what you usually do. Let's move on to Rosé, what will you do after you and Lisa enter the hotel and knowing Mr. Yang's room?"

"..."

"Rosé?" He turned her head facing the girl when she wasn't answering, and saw the blonde staring at the window with her chin rested on her raised knee. Chaeyoung flinched when Jennie tapped her shoulder, turning her head towards Teddy.

"Huh? Ne, Oppa? Sorry, there's a caterpillar crawling on the window and I got distracted. What did you say?"

Everyone immediately laughed upon hearing her answer. It wasn't a new thing for them to see Chaeyoung being busy with her own world, completely distracted from reality. They wouldn't even question if the girl suddenly zones out in the middle of action, which already happened several times — thankfully without ruining their mission.

"We were reviewing our plan, and Teddy Oppa asked what will you do after you and Lisa enter the hotel and Jisoo tell you Mr. Yang's room number," Jennie explained and Chaeyoung's face lit up in understatement.

"Aah, we will then try to get into Mr. Yang's room. We might will have to fight some guards since usually elite hotels have very tight security for their suite guests. Lastly, we will take the vaccine and that's the end of our mission."

"You guys, don't forget to open the window so I can know which one is Mr. Yang's room," Jisoo reminded Lisa and Rosé and they both nodded.

"We're here," Teddy said as he parked the car half a mile from the hotel. The girls stared at the hotel from a distance, feeling adrenaline rushing through their veins. He then looked at the back seat, smiling as he saw the girls had gathered their hands together to do their usual cheer.

"You guys ready?" He asked and the girls nodded firmly.

"ONE! TWO! THREE! Ho."

They cheered before hopping out of the car, leaving Teddy with a grin on his lips. He had heard Blackpink's low-five cheer probably more than twenty times already, but it'd never be not funny for him.

Not soon after, he heard Jisoo's voice talking from his in-ear, meaning the hacker had already arrived at her spot. "Annyeong annyeong naneun Jisooya~ Can you guys hear me?"

"Yes."

Three voices answered and Jisoo continued, "Okay. Tell me your position."

"Me and Lisa have entered the hotel without any difficulty, and we're currently looking around the first floor."

Teddy listened as Chaeyoung's voice answered. His role in the mission was only to watch over the girls, unless there's an emergency situation and he'll have to help.

"Okay, be careful not to look suspicious. Rubyjane?"

"I'm going in now," Jennie said as she took a deep breath, preparing herself before walking past the glass door and entering the hotel. Her eyes immediately pierced to the reception desk, racking her brain to find a way so she could attach the chip in her hand to the computer.

She then smirked as an idea came to her mind.

Time for Rubyjane to shine.