one

"Girls, we have another mission."

Lisa was greeted by Teddy's words as soon as she entered the room. She sighed as she closed the door behind her, throwing herself beside Chaeyoung who was sitting comfortably on a couch.

"They really don't give us any break, do they?" Lisa grumbled, earning attention from Chaeyoung, Jennie, Jisoo and Teddy. "I literally just came back from Thailand last night! I can't believe I don't even get to spend time with my babies for more than 24 hours before going on another mission."

Teddy raised a brow at her words, staring at the youngest girl in confusion. "Babies?"

"Who else?" Jennie shrugged. "Leo, Luca, Lily and Louis."

"Plus Lego," Lisa added with a grin. "I found him in a box beside a trash can when doing a mission two days ago so I brought him back with me."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "I swear, Lisa, if you keep bringing home every cute cat that you find on a mission, you soon will have more cats than your achievements."

Teddy, Jisoo and Jennie laughed at her words, while Lisa only shrugged carelessly. Who cares? At least she can be surrounded by lots of cute creatures. Her goal is actually to have 70 cats before she turn 70.

"Okay, guys, let's get back into the mission,"  Teddy said after a few moments, bringing up the serious atmosphere in the room. "Your mission will take place in Seoul, more pricely Seoul Hotel—"

"So you don't have to worry, Lisa, it won't take a long time and you can take care of your baby Lego again soon," Jisoo added, turning her head towards the youngest girl who was sitting across her.

"Thankfully, baby Lego is still really young and he needs a check up—"

"Yes, yes, I know you love your new baby so much, but let's get back on our mission." Teddy quickly cut Lisa's words with a grin on his face before the younger girl could make a speech about her precious baby Lego.

"So our target is a 52 years old man name Mr. Yang. Do you guys know about the new vaccine our government is trying to make?"

The four agents nodded and Teddy continued, "Well, that vaccine was reported missing two days ago. The government asked for our help because the vaccine isn't done yet and it could be dangerous if used carelessly, so we need to take it back before it spread."

"We did some research and we found out that currently, the vaccine is in Mr. Yang's hand — he's the chief scientist who develops the vaccine. The other scientists said that he has always been a greedy and impatient man, all he wanted was money and power."

"No wonder, all Yangs are greedy and annoying," Jennie murmured to herself, but it didn't go unnoticed by Jisoo who was sitting beside her as the oldest girl grinned. She knew the cat-eyed girl had always held grudges for every men name "
Yang, especially middle aged man.

"This morning, there were reports that said Mr Yang was seen staying at the Seoul Hotel." Teddy stared at the girls, "Your mission is to sneak into his room and take the vaccine back."

"And how are we going to do that?" Jisoo asked.

"There's a party for the rich to be held at the hotel tonight, and we're going to use that. Mr. Yang love being surrounded by girls—"

Jennie scoffed at that.

"—so we assume that there's a big chance that he'll join the party and leave his room, which means leaving the vaccine too."

"I have a question." Chaeyoung suddenly raised her hand, earning everyone's attention.

"Yes, Chaeyoung?"

"Do we need an invitation for the party?"

Teddy nodded. "Yes, but don't worry about that." He smiled, taking out four invitations from his pocket before handing it to the girls. "I'm not sure if you guys will need it, but I prepared them just in case."

Chaeyoung accepted the envelope, staring at it with amusement. "Wow. How did you get this? We're definitely not in the guest list, right?"

Teddy grinned, giving Chaeyoung a wink. "I have my way, Miss Park. Yes, Jisoo?" His attention shifted when Jisoo suddenly raised a hand too.

"Oppa, I have a question. Do you know which room he stays at? Or maybe, do you have the hotel's map?"

Teddy nodded with a smile. He loved working with the Blackpink team — they're four fun and cute girls, but when they're on a mission, they could be really dangerous and serious. They'll do anything in order to finish their mission, no matter how hard and dangerous it is — no wonder they're one of the top agents group in the agency.

"I have the map, I'll send it to you later — but I don't know his room number, because apparently the hotel really takes care of their guests' privacy. It's your job to find out, you can do it right?"

Jisoo gave him a smirk as an answer, and Teddy knew it meant 'easy'.

"Okay then, any other question before we disperse to prepare ourselves?"

Lisa's hand was shot to the air.

"Yes, Lisa?"

"Is there any vet in the hotel? If yes, I want to bring Lego cause— hey, don't ignore me! This is a serious question!"