||Chapter 46!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

The class used my makeshift rope to get across to Nagisa, and I'm proud to say that my makeshift clothing, shoelace, and duct tape rope successfully held the weight of all my classmates and Mr. K!! I was last up the rope for just in case something happened. Once I was up, though, the first thing I did was hug the living shit out of Nagisa...Then I kicked him in the gut for scaring that crap out of me, but honestly I was just glad I was even able to kick him in the guts...Things could have gone far worse than they did. After I kicked Nagisa in the gut I fell back onto the ground and stared up at the sky. I heard Nagisa ask what we going to do now, and I wondered the same thing. The few remedies we had wouldn't be enough to save our class and Nagisa also pointed that out.

"Let's get out of here, at least. I've called a chopper; you wait here." Mr.K told us, "I'll bring up the poisoner."

"Ha. You don't need no stinkin remedy. You brats thought you could get out of here alive, eh?" The guy from the stage asked.

Everyone got defensive, including myself. I quickly got onto my feet, ready to fight if I had to.

"We've defeated the man who hired you-- you're out of reasons to fight." Mr. K told them, "I've mostly covered and these students are plenty strong. How about we stop now before anyone else gets hurt?"

"Yea, okay." The guy from the stage said.

"You just don't know when to give up!"  Yoshida asked confused. "Huh 'okay'?" He asked.

"Yea, what gives? Aren't you going to put up a fight or something?" I asked just as confused.

They guy from the stage took the gun out of his mouth and shrugged,

"Our contracts don't cover avenging the boss. Besides, it's like I said: you don't need any remedy." He said.

"This here is what I gave you." Hawaiin shirt assassin said holding up some container, "An improvement on the food poisoning bug. It'll keep going strong for another thirty hours or so, but then it'll loose its oomph-- and with it, its poison."

Hawaiin shirt assassin held up another smaller vile container thing,

"Now, this is what our boss told us to use. If we'd used this, you'd really be in dire straints."

"Right before using that virus, we three talked it over, hm. Our boss only gave you one hour, hm. We figured we could do the handover without resorting to a deadly virus, hm." Blonde assassin chimed in.

"It was enough to make you feel like your lives were in danger, anyway." The guy from the stage said.

"So you went against orders? Can you do that when he's paying you?" Okano asked them.

"What are you, stupid?" The guy from the stage asked, "If you think pros'll do anything for money you got another think comin'. Of course we'll do out best to abide by our client's wishes...But he never had any intention of giving you the remedy. Either way we become killers of a bunch of respectable junior-high kids or we take a hit to our professional standing. We just calmly weighed which option carried more risk from here on out."

'Seems a little hypocritical since you all tried to kill the remaining of us, but okay...' I thought.

"And that's why, sorry to say, none of you will be dying." Hawaiian shirt assassin told us.

Hawaiian shirt assassin tossed the bottle of whatever to Nagisa, which he caught,

"Give the patients that supplement and put 'em to bed." He told Nagisa, "Per testimonials, they'll feel even better than before they were sick."

"I'll believe it when I see those students recovered. I'll have to detain you for a while for questioning." Mr. K told the villains as the chopper came down.

"Ah, well. You've got a week to wind it up before out next job starts." The guy from onstage told him.

I looked up at the incoming chopper and put my hand over my eyes to avoid the light getting into them. Now that this is all over...I can finally tell Nagisa how I feel... I felt butterflies dance inside my stomach as I turned towards to face him. He smiled at me happily,

"I guess you can finally say what you have to say now!" He told me over the sound of the chopper's wings.

I beamed and nodded. I grabbed his hands a bit and looked at the ground, 'you can do this...It's now or never...'

"Nagisa I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time but--"

"Wait what?? I can't hear you! You have to speak up!" He told me.

I face heated up and I started again. The plane loaded with the villains was starting to take off, so everything around us got even louder. I didn't let that discourage me though. I took a deep breath and,

"Nagisa I--"

The chopper flew off, and Nagisa's eyes widened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------