||Chapter 17!!||

~Previously On 'Second Place' in Chapter 16~

Y/n, Kayano, and Kanzaki have all been abducted, and are now being held in a secure secondary location. Lucky for them, Y/n remembers she has a pocket knife in her skirt pocket. She develops a plan and sets it into motion. She frees herself, and works on Kanzaki's ropes but they almost get caught. Kayano says something that sets one of the guys up and he picks her up. Y/n has enough and decides to stand her ground. And that's what you missed in the previous chapter of Second Place...

||Y/n's P.o.v||

"Put her down!" I shouted, "You scum!"

Another guy grabbed me by my collar and pulled me onto my feet. His face was inches from mine,

    "What are you gonna do about it?" He teased.

I felt something inside of me almost snap. Before I knew it I switched the blade from my left hand to my right hand and I headbutted the guy in the nose. I didn't even get a chance to use the knife on him because I hit him so hard that he passed out on the floor, and he was bleeding all over the place. The guys looked me in shock for a second, even the guy holding up Kayano looked at me in surprise,

    "Let us go!" I exclaimed revealing the knife from behind my back.

The guy tossed Kayano back onto the ground by Kanzaki. I looked back at them made eye contact with Kanzaki,

"Kanzaki you have to escape with Kayano! I was almost done with yours!" I told her.

"No, you can't just expect us to leave you-" Kayano said.

    "Oh so you're the fighter of the group..." the leader said, "If I break you then I break them too~"

He stared approaching me, but I swung my knife at him causing him to stay back,

    "Stay away from me, or I'll kill you!" I exclaimed.

He put his hands up in defense, catching me slightly off guard, but I stood my ground, and backed up a bit, so I was standing in front of Kanzaki and Kayano,

    "We were just having some fun singing Karaoke." The leader said making me confused, "Say that and no one else gets hurt..."

I loosened my stance, 'Was he letting us go?' I questioned.

    "Let's get together once we're all back in Tokyo, eh? Maybe while we reminisce over out fun vacation photo..." he said menacingly approaching me once again.

I swung my blade and it cut his shirt, causing the guy to stop.

    "How about this...you let us go, and I don't cut you and your friends into bits..." I threatened.

He looked surprised but then he grinned at me,

    "Do you really think you can take us all on?" He asked.

What he said unnerved me. Could I really take all of these guys on by myself? He laughed a bit, I think he could tell I was loosing my composure. I jumped when I heard the door behind us open,

    "Oh that's them." The leader said.

I stiffened, 'There's more of them?!?!' I panicked. It was like I was two different people, on the inside I was scared shitless, and I wanted to pass out, but on the outside...I was ready to take them all on. I felt myself get back into my fighting stance that Mr. Karasuma taught us. 'Is this...bloodlust?' I wondered.

    "Our photographers have arri-"

I perked up a bit, when the guy didn't finish his sentence. I leaned over, and saw it too. One of their guys was beaten to a pulp, and was being held up, by none other than...Karma. He dropped the unconscious guy on the ground, Nagisa and the others were with him as well!