DO THE HARRY STYLE

The One Direction's legacy lived on, and Harry Style's song was popular in London. The brides went and grabbed guests to join in. Camille pulled Sana, who snatched Lee.

Dylan and his girlfriend also joined the kitsch but feel-good dance routine.

Everyone found themselves mimic the song's choreography Sana observed and copied. Lee was surprised by her coordination as they coupled up for the grande finally.

It was one of those cheesy yet pleasant moments all wished to capture on camera.

Who would have thought almost two years later Lee would dance at his Ex Wife's wedding, but as the man fell back on his chair and continued to watch Sana, he realized all became possible in the woman's presence.

Sana made things easy; there were no twists and turns. Her carefree attitude appeased his demons.

She didn't come with the pretentious stance of the knight in shining armor who would save Lee from his abyss. No, Sana didn't wish to save a Bad Boy. On the contrary, if Lee wanted to be a dick, all Sana would say is suit yourself, but don't piss me off. Above all, her gaze upon him remained neutral without pity's puppy stare, and Lee appreciated this.

Time.

Lee patched up a little every day. The man would not say he was healed as his wedding day's nostalgia with Camille haunted him, but there was that ray of light.

"Gosh, I'm dead. I haven't danced like that in ages."

Her cheeks were flushed, and her face glowed from the effort.

"You like to dance."

"I love it," Sana smiled.

Again Lee's gaze remained on Sana's lips. Her lipstick was impeccable as the rest of her makeup, even though she ate. Lee noted Sana had not left him to powder up in the toilets like the rest of the room's women.

No fuss for trivial issues, the man observed Sana spoke little of herself but listened a lot. A few months ago, the man would have said Sana was free therapy. He even recalled the moment in Brighton where he compared her to a first-aid kit.

There Lee could not confirm his words, images of the church ceremony reverted, and he saw himself holding her hand.

Sana meant something that Lee was not yet ready to admit.

Dylan smiled while he watched them. If Lee doubted those who followed their interactions could see there was more to their amicable babysitting agreement.

"Sana, how come you speak English so well?" Dylan asked

"I grew up here, in London, I mean."

"Really, and you went back to Paris."

"I followed my parents."

Dylan's behavior startled Sana, who thought the teen would be closed off as she saw in every show when the parents got with someone new. At the same time, Dylan could only be polite. It was not as though she something else than Lee's colleague.

"Do you want something to drink," Lee asked.

"Yes, please."

Lee got up and left.

Dylan finally had the opportunity to ask Sana a few questions.

When Lee came back, Sana was crimson red. His gaze switched from his son to Sana.

"Dylan, what did you say?"

"Nothing, I swear," the teen said and lifted his hands in protest.

"Sana?"