Gabe imagine(Next to Normal)

It's early in the morning. It was very early when I awoke. 5:00 in the morning. There he was in my bedroom, staring. I awoke in a startled manner. I screamed loudly till I remembered that I live alone. I sit up and stay still scared of the strangers next move.
"I'm not going to hurt you" he says.
"Please don't, who are you" I say while shaking.
"Gabe. Gabe Goodman. " He replies.
"I went to high school with a girl who's last name was Goodman, yeah her name was Natalie." I say back in return.
"My sister." He mutters.
"I didn't know she had a brother." I say in shock.
"She doesn't know me very well." He shrugs.
He comes and sits on my bed. He stared at me for what seems like forever. "It's odd, a lot of girls look like a mess in the morning, but you... You're stunning." He speaks softly, yet directly into my soul. I take into account how handsome he is. Perfect blue eyes, kissable lips, he's gorgeous and beautiful.
He comes closer.
"What if I told you that I wanted to kiss you (y/n)." He says while staring into my eyes.
I make a brave move and lean in and share a kiss with Gabe.
Reality starts to set in.
"Wait.... How did you know my name." I question.
He smiles a smirk as if he's manipulating me. Is he?
"Okay. Now what if I told, that I'm not real." He says with determination through his smile.
"What do you mean." I ask with confusion.
I wake up. It was all a dream. It wasn't real. Suddenly I see a shadow on my wall. The shadow of a man it runs out of my room like Gabe did.