Enjorlas imagine part 2 (les miserables)

The rebellion has started. I hide in my room as I throw things down to Enjorlas. First I throw down a piano. The sound of it hitting the ground is revolting. I watch him in awe. The way he moves the way he commands!
"(Y/n) go hide. This no scene for such a lady to watch" he shouts. I shout back "Enjorlas! I love you" then do as he said. I run my closest and hear him yelling he loves me too.
The war rages on for hours. I subtly sneak over to my window and watch the men fight. They are just sitting around drinking. Enjorlas sees me and motions me to come down there. I go down to the barricade. Gavroche informs what has happened up till that point. I see eponine in the corner. She puts a finger over her mouth telling not to tell her little brother that she's there. So I say nothing to gavroche.
We all hear a gunshot. Enjorlas kisses me and rushes me upstairs. I stay at my window and watch the fight. The French police starting fireing their guns. I focus on Marius, he looks seldom.
A bullet almost touches him. I search for it with my eyes. Suddenly I see Eponine, bleeding. It is clear that she took the bullet for Marius. It becomes known to me now the feelings she had for him.
I stare as they carry her away from the barricades. The first to die.
I tiredly watch. I accidentally fall adream. I wake up to a door being slammed open. I see out my window that it's Enjorlas, Grantaire and the French police. I start yelling. I have never felt such a pain. It feels as if I am being stabbed 1000 times in the chest. I start screaming and crying uncontrollably. I stopped as I see Enjorlas hold up a red flag. I can tell he's going to die.
"I LOVE YOU" I shout.
I keep yelling. I can tell he can hear me. He looks back for a second. He looks straight in my eyes and mouths "I love you". The police shoot. My heart is getting stabbed with this terrible feeling. I watch the blood run down his body as he smiles. I just stand there crying. I can't move I try. I start yelling and screaming harder than I ever have. I feel as I can move again. I run down to the barricade. I fall to knees underneath his body. His blood drips on me. I don't bother to move. The streets are covered in blood and my tears. I stare at him with tears in my eyes and whisper "I love you" for the last time. The blood of the streets covers my clothing. I feel a subtle breeze and stop bawling. I feel a sudden peace as if the wind was Enjorlas.