Aaron tviet imagine

It was just another show of RENT. Aaron was playing Roger and I was playing Mimi. Nothing weird. After the show we went back stage and all of the sudden he took of his shirt. My eyes bulged as I stared at his abs. "Hey, (y/n) what are you staring at?"
"Nothing" I quickly respond.
Of course it was obvious that Aaron was attractive, but it's different kind of attractive this time.
No matter what I did I couldn't stop staring. The world slowed down and I was just staring at him. Once I snapped out of it I realized how much I just embarrassed myself. I walk away trying to be sly, but Aaron stops me.
"Where are you going?! Come back here" he playfully yells. I move fast and return.
"I saw you staring.... It was kind of obvious." My face flushed as he said those words.
"Hey it's cool. If it balances it out I stare at you when you perform "out tonight" he says.
"Thanks...I guess. And I was NOT checking you out" I report sternly.
It suddenly became a game of he said she said with him going
"Yes you were" and me going "no I wasn't". All of the sudden we stopped bickering when he kissed me. It progressively got worse it was simple kissing then there was tongue. Aaron starting grouping me. I suddenly remembered where we were. I pull away and say "we can't do this here." Aaron agrees and I walk away blushing just thinking about what happened.