Chris imagine(miss saigon)

There he was just getting out of a helicopter, an American. It was so odd to me...Blonde hair, blue eyes. So exotic yet so beautiful. He came up to me and started speaking very loudly as if I didn't know English.
"IS THIS SAIGON" he yelled.
"YES IM (y/n) NICE TO MEET YOU" I yelled back.
He lowered his tone and said "oh so you know English?! I'm Chris."
He continued talking "So you're my guide. You know the Americans are going to save this place. Every single one of you."
I acted like I believed "I can't wait." I led him to his temporary living space. I led him upstairs. It is tiny with a beautiful balcony.
"Tell me (y/n), how DO you know English" he asked.
"My mother came from America had me with my father. He left and to stop me from asking questions about him she taught me English." I spoke.
His face looked interested as if he'd never had problems before. Yet he looks quite happy to be in Vietnam. He just staring at me.
"What is it." I ask.
"Nothing... It's just that you're quite beautiful." His face is still when he says this. I stare as if he's joking. I don't think he is.
He slides his hand on my face. He makes the move to kiss me and I let him. Kissing a stranger that's not very (y/n). He slips his hand down.
"What are you doing." I ask. "I'm sorry. I'm just not very just to Vietnam yet. It's not like I'm looking to get married. I don't want to get that emotionally attached to someone here." He finishes. "I see." I respond. I kiss him passionately and leave. As I walk out I say "have a fun time here."