Tommy Gnosis imagine (Hedwig and The angry inch)

*this once not much of a romance*

So here I am,  just sitting on a park bench, reading the bible. Then this weird guy with a cross on his head comes and sits next to me. 

" Youre reading the bible" he asks like its a bad thing.

"yeah. whats wrong with that" i return.

"Nothing its just that, youre being brainwashed"

"How so"

"Well god doesnt let adam and eve know shit. You know? Its fucking crap. All they want is just some knowledge. Know whats good and whats evil. You cant just let peole from knowing crap. It's their life." He says it with such passion. I cant help but wonder more about this random stranger on the bench.

"I'm Tommy. Tommy Gnosis. You can just call me Tommy" he tells me.

"I'm (your name)" i respond. I continue with "tell me more about your theory on life and all its philophsy."

He tells me about how there is nothing in the sky and its all a lie to escape the harsh reality that is life and death. His eyes are a perfect blue color.

"Now tell me tommy. If youre such an athiest, do you believe in anything" I ask like a child.

"I thought i believed in love, but appearntly thats not real. Like one minute im in love and im happy for once with what i thought was a beautiful woman. Instead it turned out i fellin love with a liar a dirty, cheating liar" he says with a sharp manner.

"Are you by any chance the same Tommy Gnosis that got in that car crash a couple days ago?"

"Fucking god. My manager was supposed to keep that secret how did you find out?"

"I saw hedwig last night at the sizzler. She kept on going on about her other half. Whyd you leave."

He was sharp to attack back, "IT lied to me. IT didnt tell me about what IT had. That other half crap is all bullshit."

"You miss her. Why are you being so negative. YOURE HER OTHER HALF!" I snarl back.

"Its not your fucking realtionship with that hermaphrodite. I cant take this." He says as he walks away.