18

Dumbledore's POV:

I don't know why Severus has been so distant lately. Usually he is super talkative and clingy (in a good way) but recently he's been the exact opposite.

_____________\_(._.)_/_______

"Hey!" I say cheerfully as I walk into Severus's office. "Hi" he says back in an annoyed manner keeping his head down. "Are you okay?" I say with concern in my tone "you've been well....I don't know.....off?" "I'm fine." He replies back obviously annoyed and angered also STILL keeping his head down. "You know what Severus?! I'm your fiancé and I deserve to know how your feeling and what's going on in your life!" I say on the verge of crying. He slowly lifts his his head up and speaks.

"You just don't get it do you?"

"Get what?"

"When you are in a romantic relationship you do not tell anyone else that you love them romantically."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what you did!"

"WHAT.DID.I.DO!!!"

"You already know."
"Now get out of my office! Now!"

"What?!"

"I said NOW!" Severus says as he pushes me out the door with a look of anger and hurt.

"What the f*ck just happened?" I mumble to myself.

Before I know it I'm in my office on the the couch crying.

I didn't do anything?

What was he talking about?

Did lupin tell him something that wasn't true?

I have no idea.

Tomorrow I will get to the bottom of this. But for now I just need some time to break down.

___________________________

The next morning I wake up on my couch feeling super drained. I had cried myself to sleep. I decided to get up and look the time.

6:53 am

Breakfast at the great hall starts at seven. I just can't do this to day so I decided to send Minerva a patronous saying that I'm sick and she'll have to do the morning announcements.

After I do that I just go to bed. I mean what else can I do? I mean there's a lot of things I could do but I'm really just not in the mood for it.

Snape's POV:

How pathetic.

Can't even face his own fiancé. If I knew the professors were aloud to play hooky I would be doing the same thing Albus is doing. But then again I'm not like that.