9

Dumbledore's POV:
Today was the day, that I finally propose to Snape. The ring is perfect. Well for me it was. I don't really know if it's his style. His style is just black. I couldn't find any rings that were that style so I just got the shinyest one of all.

Ring ☝️

Ring ☝️

Snape's POV:
Today Dumbledore and I are going to hogsmades together. It's kinda odd since neither of us go there often but if it's with Dumbledore I'm definitely going. We've been together for a few months now and I'm wondering if he's going to propose. I mean he has been carrying around a ring like jewelry box everywhere he goes.

"Hey love" Dumbledore says. "Hello handsome" I say and give him a smirk. "You excited for our little trip today?" "Of course!" I say and Dumbledore gives me a smirk and then chuckles. "So I was thinking we could go to The Leaky Cauldron to eat" Dumbledore says "Absolutely! That sounds great, I haven't been there in forever." I say with excitement. "Sounds like a plan then" Dumbledore says softly.

Dumbledore's POV:
When we arrive at hogsmades I begin to get very nervous. But before I could think about any more bad things that could possibly happen Snape inter ups my thinking process and says "I think we're here!" "I'm so excited" I say with joy. 

When we arrive to our table the kind waiter comes and immediately takes our order. "What would you like to eat sir?" He asks us. Snape went first and says "I will have the sausage link, peas and corn please. "Alright and what for you sir?" I waiter asks "I will have the brot with broccoli and mash potatoes" I say with a smile. "Ok! Your food should be out any minute now."

When we finish our food I decide to wait until we get back to Hogwarts to propose. I'm really excited but also really nervous. I hope he says yes. He probably will though.

Snape's POV:
When we get back to Hogwarts Dumbledore leads me up to our favorite spot on a hill and gets down on one knee. I know what this means. "Severus Snape, we haven't dated for long but I can already see a future with you. A future not just in a couple years but a future for the rest of my life. I love you Severus." I start to tear up. Well not just tear up but full on sobbing. I couldn't help but say through my tears "I love you to, with all my heart." Dumbledore smiles which warms my heart.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes!" I say with pure excitement. Dumbledore slides a beautiful ring onto my finger. "I can't wait to spend forever with you Albus" I say. "And I can't wait to spend forever with you too  Severus" Dumbledore says and then gives me a happy but small smile and kisses me. I love that man so much that love isn't even a proper word for what I feel for him.