10. Divine feeling of infinity

Start from the beginning

"Talking about Snape, do you remember that one time he thought we had sex before his classes?" Pansy looked at me.

"Oh my– How could I forget that?" I burst out laughing.

"Wait, what?" Draco looked at us confused, "How do I not remember that?"

"You were at the Hospital Wing that day. You fell off your broom and ended up at Madam Pomfrey's, crying over your broken arm," Blaise teased Draco.

"Thanks for the reminder," Draco hissed. "What happened though?" he shifted his eyes at Pansy and me.

"We had a girl's night and you know, we did some girly stuff which.. we won't tell you about," I began explaining and peeked at Pansy who was giggling.

"Ouch, Cass.. right in my heart." Blaise placed his hand on his chest dramatically.

"Do you want to listen to how we danced around in our underwear?" I asked and frowned immediately after noticing a smirk creeping on his face.

"Yes, with all the details." he rubbed his hands together, to receive a death stare from Pansy.

"Anyways.." she rolled her eyes, "We stayed up pretty late and just fell asleep at some point, to wake up late for classes with Snape."

"Pansy woke me up by screaming wake up cunt, we're late for potions!" I reminded and looked at the girl, who smiled innocently at me.

"But it worked, didn't it? You got from the bed immediately," she tried to defend herself.

"She did?" Draco asked as he couldn't believe her words and Pansy nodded, "I have to try that one day," he smirked evilly.

"Just try, I dare you," I warned him but Draco wasn't bothered by my words.

"What happened next?" he asked.

"We took a shower and–" Pansy tried to continue.

"Wait, you two took a shower? Like– a shower together?" Blaise interrupted.

"Well, yeah," Pansy confirmed.

"Is there something wrong with that?" I asked and look at Zabini.

When it came to Pansy, we were close with each other. Our relationship was different from mine and Draco, though. After all, he was a guy and I was a girl, so there were things we couldn't do together. We were just friends and wanted to keep it that way.

The relationship between Draco and me wasn't just physical. We talked a lot about our problems and not only. It was more verbal than with Pansy.

However, Pansy and I were comfortable around each other. We would use the bathroom at the same time or change in front of each other. It wasn't embarrassing, since we knew each other for a couple of years. We trusted each other and talked a lot too, but still had secrets.

"I mean– I don't know it's just.. kind of weird. It's as if Draco and I had taken a shower together." Blaise scratched the back of his head.

"Nah, thanks, mate.. I would rather not." Draco chuckled and shifted uncomfortably in the armchair.

"We're comfortable with it. We're not ashamed to walk naked around each other," I revealed.

"I've always wondered, do girls really do that? You just casually walk up to another and say let's take a shower, girly and just.. go?" he mocked us in a funny voice, which made me giggle at how silly he was.

"We were in a hurry, alright? But.. it happened a few times." Pansy pointed at me, with her hand in the air.

"Oh yeah," I confirmed, "Like that one time after finishing our classes when we decided to have a relaxing bath," I smiled as the nice memory replayed in my head.