Crucio and The Potion

Start bij het begin

"Yes! Now crucio!" Moody struck the bug.

I could hear someone breathing heavily, I looked beside me. It was y/n. She was having some sort of panic attack, eyes wide.

"Y/n?" I whispered.

She was completely zoned out, I nudged her shoulder but she fell. She'd fainted on my arm.

"Y/n?" I said a little louder, now grabbing people's attention.

People begun staring at her. What do I do? Moody now came over to inspect the situation, "Miss Bardot?" He asked.

"She's fainted, out cold." I told him, panic beginning to fill me. I realised, last year her boggart was her father shouting the Cruciatus curse, now she'd seen it. Maybe she had relived it.

I was helped in taking her to the hospital wing, waiting for her to wake up.

Y/n's POV
You begun opening your eyes, "please tell me I was dreaming and that didn't happen." You said sitting up rubbing your pounding head.

"Nope that did happen y/n. Are you okay?" It was Charlotte.

"Fine as I could be." You replied.

"Want to explain what happened?" George asked sitting next to your bed.

Flashback
"The cruciatus curse."

Oh god. It's fine y/n. You're fine. Don't think about it.

The sound of the bug begun to echo around the room, flooding my head. It screamed. I remembered fully the night. You were stuck down and hit with the curse. It kept replaying, again, and again, and agai......

"I'm not quite sure George, maybe it's noise just got to my head a bit." You answered.

You looked and noticed Fred's stern look, he knew you were lying. You didn't partially want to share the experience with everyone, not yet anyways. It never affected you as much, the memory, but today- seeing it in the flesh, you remembered it more vividly than ever.

You were made to sit to ensure you were perfectly fine before being let out, to go to dinner.

As you walked in the great hall you saw Angelina being all flirty with Fred, while staring at you walking in, two can play at this game.

"Say Fred, am I still grabbing the ingredients tonight?" You asked sitting in your seat.

"If you can, are you sure you don't need to rest?" He replied.

"I'm sure Freddie, plus I get whatever I want... right?" You said in a seducing voice. You got close to his face. He seemed taken back by your flirtatious actions, in the crowded hall.

You giggled and sat back down. Both Lee and George seemed highly confused, but found it somewhat humorous, Charlotte winked at you while eating some soup and Angelina looked absolutely pissed.

Later in the evening.
It was now time for you to sneak into Snape's cupboard to grab the ingredients. You didn't want the twins to compete, but you knew the potion wouldn't work. So what's the harm in entertaining the idea.