Taehyung: DON'T COME NEAR ME I WILL END MYSELF, STAY AWAY

Taehyung shouted ferociously. He lost his sanity and it was visible in his eyes. His once honey doe eyes was now glistening with tears. His smile long gone his hairs disheveled nose and cheeks red all over he was looking like a mess. The dress he wore which once was reflecting him as an angel who came down from heaven was now all ruined.

Taehyung: WHY SHOULD I STOP, THERE'S NOTHING LEFT FOR ME HERE EVERYTHING IS NOW GONE. MY LIFE ENDED. WHY IT IS ALWAYS ME. WHY ME, EVERY TIME I LOVE SOMEONE THEY LEAVE ME. I'M THE UNLUCKY ONE HERE.

He said with guilt in his eyes. Guilt which was eating him alive, because he was blaming himself for his husband's death.

Jimin: No Taebear you are not. I'm telling you my baby after meeting you I feel I'm the most lucky one to have you by my side please Taebear don't this to yourself, to me. I don't have anyone with me please keep it down. It was not your fault Taehyung, don't blame yourself for something you didn't even do.

He tried his best to convince Taehyung but it won't work as he was not ready to listen to anything or anyone

Taehyung: it's my fault, it is always me. Tell me Jimin for whom should I live huh. My mother died after giving birth to me. Then HE left me. And now my husband. Don't you get it Jimin it's all because of me. Everyone is saying I'm the culprit that I'm cursed as whoever are very close to me or are important to ME FUCKING DIES EVERY TIME. And I'm the ONE WHO ALWAYS GET BLAMED AND CALLED WITH NAMES SUCH AS "A WITCH" OR "THE BOY WHO KILLED IS OWN MOTHER AFTER GETTING BORN" OR "THE BOY WHO KILLED HIS OWN HUSBAND" and what not. I'm a human to Jimin I have feelings too I have a heart too i have emotions too. I feel pain. Why everyone thinks I'm at fault. Can't they see my pain, are they all blind to not see that I'm too suffering. When they have to gossip about me they have all their eyes and ears open but when it comes to see my suffering and pain they all turn to a blind eye.

Taehyung feel on his knees and sobbed. Every single person present in the room had tears in their eyes they can't help but feel sympathy towards the boy being so broken.
If it was in their hands their could have brought his husband back from the dead.

Jimin: Taehyungie tell me one thing from when did you started giving importance to what other people think about. Fuck them all of them they just want the latest topic to gossip. Why are you letting them affect you my baby bear. They don't know you I do we all do. They don't have a life, they know if they talked about themselves no one would listen. They don't you my baby bear they don't know about your pure heart, they don't know how much you suffered all these years, they don't know how pure you are. So just fuck them. Taehyung you need to start for living your own self. Live for yourself. You lived your life all these years for others. To make them happy, to live upto their expectations. You left your dream because your husband told. Till when will you live for others it's your life Taehyung just for once live for yourself and see.

Jimin said slowly coming closer to Taehyung. He sat in front of him and slowly took away the knife from his hand and threw it away. He then gestured one of the maid to give him a glass of water which she did and he kept the brim of the glass in front of Taehyung's lips and the broken boy gulped in one go.

Jimin engulfed Taehyung and slowly patted his head meanwhile the blond make kept weeping for his loss, hiccups left his mouth due to too much crying his eyes swollen and burning.

???: DON'T STOP ME, PARK TAEHYUNG WHERE THE HELL ARE COME DOWN THIS MOMENT.

Came a angry voice of a female from downstairs. Her voice filled with venom and hatred.

Taehyung and Jimin hurriedly came down Taehyung almost tripping over the stairs and Jimin jumped every two steps.

There standing in all her glory was standing Bogum's mother and Taehyung's mother-in-law. As soon as her eyes met with Taehyung she walked with rage towards him, her eyes held fury, pain, grief, anger, all these emotions make a human blind. He/She is controlled with these emotions and are not in their senses anymore. And at a time like this it's not good for the young boy.