• C H A P T E R 6 | H O T ! •

∞᪥♫ 𝑌𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 & 𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 ♫᪥∞

In books, in movies and even on the news; people always talk about the damage and pain of the person who gets hit and or bet up. But why don't people mention the immense pain that the attacker goes through?

I was so relieved that we were in the dark because I was clenching my teeth from the pain taking over my hand. As if it wasn't enough that I felt like I'd broken my hand, Aaron seemed like he hadn't even felt my fist make any kind of contact with him. I don't know what his stomach is made of, but it's definitely not skin. That's for sure.

When I punched him, I thought my hand hit a brick wall.

I spoke up again, trying to sound emotionless so I could hide the pain I was in. "I'm just saying, that punch happened because you triggered me. Please put that on the record. I'm gonna use it as proof incase I go to court for assault in the future." I commented, trying to imitate his previous words.

"Which punch are we talking about? I thought you were trying to massage my stomach. Plus, if we were to go to court over assault, your hand would be the victim."

His correct assumptions had really started to get on my nerves. I couldn't do anything more than to just clench my jaw even more.

"You're an annoying, narcissistic, careless, cocky bastard who knows no boundaries! You're so.. so... so..." I couldn't even find the words to describe how much he'd annoyed me. I was trying so hard not to cross my arms over my chest like a little kid.

"Honestly, I really thought you'd be able to use a lot more words than that to describe me, Miss Aphmau."

"Excuse me for not being able to come up with insults for someone who I haven't even seen the face of, Mr. Aaron!"

I wasn't lying, I was someone who could read people and find out what kind of personality they had just by their facial features and expressions. That had actually helped me get a lot of promotions in the past and now I was much higher up in the company I worked for than I would've if I didn't have this ability. I knew exactly how to greet every single council member. I could use completely different demeanors to give the same folder to two different people.

But even though I had seen this annoying man's face, I hadn't had enough time to examine him.

While I was lost in thought, he started moving around. I was curious about what he was doing but I was also too proud to actually look his way. While I was playing with the hem of my skirt, I saw the elevator walls light up.

I was dumbfounded, the lights couldn't be back. It wasn't light enough and the light was coming from one specific source. When I turned to the light source with a shocked face, I saw Aaron holding his phone flashlight to his face. The same annoying man I'd punched and insulted...

Was this the same man I'd seen for a short second a few hours ago? I mean, yeah, his eyes were still as mesmerizing as they were before but his face... I couldn't insult his face... it was too... too.. it looked too.... I tried to find a word that wouldn't harm my relationship with Laurance. I could say his face was a little bit too decent.

I turned my glance back to him.

Who was I lying to? The guy was hot... really hot... too hot.. an amount of hot that I wouldn't want to be stuck in an elevator with. Fuck!

I didn't want to be like those basic ass people who'd change their opinions on people according to the way they looked but whenever I visualized everything that we'd done in the past few hours with this face, I got a pain in my stomach. Especially when I imagined the NOT kiss.

Fucking hell, this guy wasn't supposed to be so hot!

∞᪥♫ 𝑌𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 & 𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 ♫᪥∞

So, everyone, this is my second birthday gift for -_millie_- ! I know I've been writing really short stuff lately but I promise, this is just the calm before the storm. 😌 I hope you all liked this, especially Millie, and I love y'all! Please stay safe!

~Vi 💖

Word Count: 756 words 💜❤️✨