Showing me your bossy side

Start from the beginning

I was surprised because I wasn't aware of this. I immediately asked, "And who did told you this.?"

She replied," His majesty directly gave me this order to carry out to you."

I guess I expected it from him and him only. No one might be dared to command me except him. I nodded patiently and went to take my shower and thought who is he to decide what should I do or not?

We must be married but that doesn't mean I will listen to him like his wife. He has started to control my life. I hate people who try to control my actions like I am some mere puppet.

I was in my bathrobe as I went out of the bathroom the girl was still standing there waiting for me. She said," His majesty has ordered his highness to come to his closet."

We went to the room which was the closest I ever saw with mannequins surrounding the room from all corners. Some servants were standing in a row.

Wait, was that Ramsay from house Klanis who is 'the youngest most successful designer of the world'. He has designed clothes for CEO of tremendously large companies, to A celebs till politicians.

It is said that he won't meet anyone without an appointment least would come to meet them in person. He hates to design clothes for man or woman who isn't in flawless shape. It is also been said that he is a narcissistic guy who is huge flirty.

"It is an honour to meet you in person, your majesty. I would precisely idolize if you would wear the attire I would make for you with my hands."

Well and this narcissistic devotee has succeeded to meet their deity personally to design his clothes. I felt awkward cause Ramsay saw
me with jealousy.

He immediately hugged me. His warmth was short but warm. Putting a hand on my waist and he said," You must have been exhausted from yesterday." Completely ignored what Ramsay said.

"And so I didn't wake you up. Come and check what style of clothes would you like to prefer. I called Ramsay in person for you. I know my choices are best so no need to thank me."

No one wanted to thank you.

My subconscious mind laughed.

As soon as Ramsay realised he was to make my clothes and not his dear majesty's, his eyes were wrapped in fury. He gave me a disgusted look like I was not worth his masterpiece.

I was certainly amazed at this point of his behaviour but I know it was an act so I looked at the racks of clothes with most of all trendy styles.

The assistant designers asked me some questions about my style which I answered politely.

Ramsay was still giving me those glares full of envying and irritation. I didn't buy what I committed improperly to get on his blacklist.

They didn't have any clothes yet according to my style except the one formal suit. It was dark peach with low bottoms and full sleeves with a tight white shirt.

I looked beautiful as I wore it

I looked beautiful as I wore it. Eric curled his lips into a smirk. He came near to me and whispered in my ears," Come to my study immediately. I have trouble to perform with you which we gave up yesterday."

I almost lost my heartbeat. I thought he wanted to...However, I again did what he instructed me to do. I walked behind him blushing and feeling flustered. My checks almost went pale.

I wanted to run away from his side and go back to my perfectly normal life which was before our marriage. I wish I also had a fairy Godmother to fulfil my wish.

We reached the door of his study and as it open I saw an immense room which made me fascinated by the sight.

It was a 2-floor library with tonnes of books. Theirs are circular steps. Sofas for the seating in front of desk and chair. Eric might be conducting his work. It wasn't ancient nor modern.

A guy was standing beside the table wearing a black uniform

A guy was standing beside the table wearing a black uniform. He had blonde hair with blue icy eyes. A rectangular jaw with a slight beard. He gazed at me with his damn coldness.

As Eric stood beside him, the black guy overpowered him with his athletic muscles and great height.

Eric said," Aah, Ryan can you please leave me and your queen for a moment, it is quite personal. Don't worry she won't have me."

He replied," If you say so, your majesty." He did it with no expression pulling along the face.

Eric immediately turned towards me and took a seat. He told me to sit down and I did as he asked me to.

He said," As you know we aren't lovers who married but just two strangers who tied a sacred knot. So as long as you stay at my palace you will listen to my commands and obey me like a good and caring wife."

"You will also pretend to love me in front of the nation and the palace too. You will not leave the palace without my permit."

"And most importantly you will not be involved in my private affairs and would divorce me as soon as I get my inheritance."

As Eric stopped saying I immediately replied," Wait, Don't you think this is mistreatment. You decide what I do and where and when etc. But I don't get a saying in your life."

"Aren't you being bossy? You should at least give me my space. It's not like I wanted to marry you. You always knew I never liked you, to begin with."

Eric's eyes wide opened, gazing at my words. He might have thought that I dares to face him and talk to him like that.

He replied to her," If you don't like me then don't bother talking with me but you will do as I say until you stay in my palace."

"And about marrying me if you hated me so much why did you tie the knot with me in the first place. It wasn't an obligation but a mere request I made to inherit my inheritance."

" I didn't want to but what would you have done to my family if I didn't marry you. The Douglas family would have.." Isabella couldn't even think of the word death then how could she put it in a sentence.

" Well, I might give you some money, if you beg me or maybe if you fulfil your wife duties." He smirked. He said that out of the blue which was quite unexpected.

I realised that I hate his smirking face. It's not even been a whole day we getting married and he already started showing his bossy side. Such a snob.

" Fine, where should I start with?" I asked innocently. He was in search of a show and I will give him one. I also gave him my smirking face, supposing its time to teach a lesson.