The Big Day

Isabelle's POV                 

Today is a big day for me as my life will entirely change if I marry him. The one I would marry in about 2 hours is the king of Skyare.

He is the most handsome man in our country. Maintains a body of Greek God. Known for his maturity and ethics. He is fearless and could kill you with his smile. Every girl's ideal man.

With blue sinister eyes and hard v jawline, he has won tones of hearts. A light brown moustache and long luminous brown hair.

He is the richest king in the world with fortunes of net worth. I didn't have a single reason to reject him or maybe I did.

I wore the heavily white and ivory wedding dress, I became aware of how beautiful it was. It had diamonds and light pink roses on it with a sweetheart neck lined and puffed Victorian sleeves. It was like a ballgown. My veil had crystal and white roses on it with a length of 30 meters.

As I walked the way with my father he said," I know you didn't want this marriage to happen but I had no choice against the king's wish

As I walked the way with my father he said," I know you didn't want this marriage to happen but I had no choice against the king's wish. I am sorry for disappointing you."

He had a sad tone with a smile on his face as he had to pretend that he was happy. I couldn't reply to his sorrow

I was standing in front of the man who was the most handsome I ever saw. He was better looking in real than pictures or tv channels. I saw the cold expression on his face which wasn't unhappy but wasn't happy too.

His face was like a painting made by angels. I was tempted by his body which was slender and hot. But I can't show how smitten I am. I have to control my feelings.

Though it occurred to be the best opportunity of my life I would ever have but still, had feelings for another boy whom I met when I was a little girl.

He was kind and gentle according to my memory. We promised each other to marry once we get older.

But, I was never able to find the boy. 20 years it has been since we last met. My memories were gradually fading and my family did force me to forget about the boy and start dating another rich guy.

I was always refusing them by eventually getting busy in my studies and later work. I always stood up to the guy whom my mother sat up for me.

I hated to meet random rich guys who would most likely be workaholic or Playboy's. I don't get why do we have to get married at a certain age. It is not like we live in some 19th century.

My life was smoothly passing where I used to work on weekdays and have a little family dinner on nights.

My Saturday would be spent on shopping, theatre, amusement park or other street food alley with my besties.

Sunday's we're all peaceful as I most likely spend it at home. Everything was perfect before 5 days.

As our marriage came to the end it was time to kiss the bride. I was hesitant for a minute but when he bends and his lips touched mine it prevailed as I wanted it more and more. His warmth filled me with butterflies. I fell for him for a second.