"Mum! How can you do this? You are meeting your lovely daughter after many months and won't even give me breakfast? Why am I still alive? Jesus!" I said, quite dramatically.

"Enough with your acts, darling. NO Food." she said, firmly.

I pretended to cry and guess what? She wasn't even bothered by it. Screw it.

Anyone who wants to know why I am so stubborn, you should meet my mum. Cause that's where I get it from.

"Fine. Stop your sulking. I've made pancakes for you. Go and sit, I'll bring." she said, making my face light up immediately.

"You are the best, mum!" I practically ran from the kitchen to the dining table in a blink of an eye. I know my mum! She'd never leave me hungry!

I ate the best food in ten freaking months. Not gonna lie, my mum's cooking is so far the best I've ever tasted. Of course, the Wilsons are brilliant in everything they do.

After breakfast, I actually didn't know what to do. I mean everyday I'd be up early and leave for work. I'd work for the whole day and come home tired and eat something or at times won't eat a single grain and get to sleep. And it repeats the next day and so on. I don't even remember whether I had time to take rest or to sit idle for the past six years. To be honest, I was a workaholic. Of course, once you start getting into something, you'd be so immersed in it and you won't search for sleep or a break. All you'll love to do would be work and work and work only. Believe me, working is quite addictive. I'd work day and night. Everything I had in mind was to take the company to the next level. And now sitting idle for 30 minutes straight started killing me out of boredom.

I took my phone as I started going through my instagram. Jesus! I had my phone only for 20 minutes but it feels like I've been keeping it for ages!

Wait? I'll call Kate! I called her and waited for her to attend.

"Hello darling!" I said.

"Darling? My ass. Do you even remember me?" she asked.

"Of course, silly! What makes you think that?" I asked, cracking a chuckle.

"It is you who made me think that, you brat! You never met me or even called me and it's been 26 hours 34 minutes since you came here," she said.

"I'm so sorry Kate. Everything is because of Zayn. He basically took my phone away from me and I stayed with him the whole time!"I said,

"Yeah, yeah whatever," she said.

"I'm sorry darling!" I said again.

"Fine. You're forgiven. Now tell me how are you?" she asked cheerfully, making me giggle.

"I'm great and I missed you so much,"

"Stop it, Aurora. I missed you more and that's final,"

"Why the hell are you talking like the jerk himself?" I asked in complete disbelief.

"Oh? Is it?" she asked giggling.

"You are a freak and he is a jerk and I am struck between you two," I said, chuckling as well.

"What are you doing now?"

"To be honest, I am getting ready to go out on a date with Ryan. He's downstairs waiting for me,"

"Oh my God, Kate. You are running late on a date because of me? Are you crazy? Get ready and go down fast. Poor Ryan must be waiting for you. Imagine him getting mad because of me," I rambled as I chuckled.