Characters + Prologue

Start from the beginning

Name: Park Bogum

Taehyung's brother-in-law's brother

Nature: unpredictable, just wanted Taehyung as his possession

Everyone feared him as he uses his name and fame everywhere because he is "the son-in-law of the biggest mafia empire"

Status: married to Taehyung

Bogum: Having him was my madness, and I will finish everyone who will stand in my way

Name: Park Jimin

Taehyung's bestfriend
more like soulmates

Nature: sweet and caring, hurt Taehyung
And you will discover a whole nee side of him

Status: never had a stable relationship

Jimin: Ever felt so useless and helpless that you failed to save the only person who means the world to you

Name: Min Yoongi

Occupation: A police officer for everyone but a secret undercover agent of KIA

Nature: bone chilling aura

Status: no time for love according to him

Yoongi: Love is such a emotion that can turn a devil into a human and a human to devil. Either you win or lose your sanity

 Either you win or lose your sanity

Name: Park Chanyeol

Occupation: The mafia heir, stepbrother to Taehyung

Nature: monstrous, don't trust him, arrogant

Status: single

Chanyeol: only fools like you always follow your heart

°°••°°••🥀🦋••°°••°°

PROLOGUE:

Kim Taehyung son of the biggest mafia boss. He is the epitome of innocence, beauty, kindness. Though Taehyung was suppose to be next mafia heir, he was the one who was supposed to take the throne, the next mafia boss but he refused so the title shifted to his brother Chanyeol.

They say there's no place for kindness, love, innocence in the underworld but Taehyung was an exception. Everyone loved the lovely boy dearly.

He is married to Bogum, he is his brother-in-law's brother. But everything changed that one night. All his happiness converted into miseries, he lost everything.

It was his one year anniversary he was happy, each corner of the mansion was decorated by him. He kept calling his husband but his phone was switched off. Then the thing which he feared most happened. His husband died. But how. Who dared to kill the son-in-law of a mafia boss.

It was confirmed that it was a cold blooded murder. Some one shot Bogum. Taehyung was devastated, he became a widower at a mere age of 21. Some sympathized the young boy some found it a chance to make the young boy get married to their son. But Taehyung's father wanted revenge so he decided to heir the best and top FBI agent to investigate the case.

And when Taehyung went to meet him his world felt apart, the land was snatched from under his feet. Because never in his life he thought he will come across HIM again.

Jeon Jungkook the best and top FBI agent. He never looses a case. All the cases he was assigned he solved like it was just a mere game for him. He exposed many mafia bosses, illegal activities and his whole department was proud of him.
But he had a dark past no one knows where he came from or about his family. He works like a robot and was blessed not only with a body like Greek god and a handsome face but also with a brain. His plans never failed. It was as if he was built differently. His mind never worked like others and that's what he was know for the man with a golden mind.

But all his old memories, old scars were ripped open when he was assigned his new case. Never in his life he imagined he would have the face the person who was the sole reason for all his miseries. He loathed HIM. But he still decided to help him but he kept a offer in front of him if he agreed then he his willing to help.

Author:

Author:

Hello guys this is my first fanfiction and I'm a fetus write I hope you all will like my work and If you all do then please vote and I will try to update the chapters as soon as possible.

Thank you💜