"Are you okay?" I asked. He waved me off.

"Fine." He responded plainly. I frowned.

"You don't look fine." I went over to the bed, sitting on the edge and looking down at his hand. I wanted to hold that hand. I reached out slowly and grasped it in my own, right as he pulled it away. He shot upright.

"What is your problem!" He shouted. I gaped, shocked out of words. He'd never yelled at me before.

"N-Nothing. You just seemed like you needed some comforting." I stuttered out the words, tripping over them as I said them. When had he become so assertive?

"I'm not a damn child! God, Will! What do you not understand about 'I don't have feelings for you'?" He shouted, standing up from the bed and getting in front of me, leaning into my personal space and talking down at me.

"I-I wasn't trying to make a move on you." I stuttered again, but that just seemed to anger him more.

"What the hell, Will!" He gripped the top of my arms tightly and I gasped, trying to wriggle out of his grasp. What happened to him? What had changed him so drastically in this moment. I didn't do anything wrong..

"You're hurting me.." I whimpered. He shoved me back on the bed.

"If you can't keep yourself in check, I'll leave you at the next gas station and you can explain to the clerk as to why you were dumped off." He growled. While he turned away, tears leaked down my cheeks and fell across my lips, tasting of salt.

I stood and grabbed my coat, sobbing as quietly as I could. It was raining outside and I was barefoot in only shorts and a light t-shirt with just a leather jacket to keep me warm.

Running outside, I began to sob harder. What had happened? What had happened to us? What happened to me? I wasn't even sure I wanted this anymore. But when I looked into his beautiful green and yellow eyes, I was captured by the one thing I couldn't touch. That simple taste of life that he had just teased me with. The little bit of life that he'd already experienced.

And it wouldn't be long now, until everything went out the window. I stopped on a bench and sat down, sobbing into my palms.

I jolted awake, my eyes shooting open and I glanced around the dark room.

Sitting up, I ran my hands through my bangs, getting them to unstick to my slightly damp forehead. I wasn't crying. And that alone perplexed me.

Normally these dreams would tear a gaping hole in my chest, causing me to hate myself, hate him. Hate everything. But it didn't feel like that.

I still felt greif of course, but it wasn't as strong as before.

Leaning forward, I stretched and felt my back pop in various places. Glancing up at the clock, I saw it was three o'clock in the morning and I knew I really should attempt to go back to sleep, but I knew it wouldn't happen.

The memories were still too fresh, the wounds still slightly bleeding. It would be over in an hour or so, so I stood and went to the bathroom for a cold shower. I needed my mind off him.

While I climbed into the chilling shower, I pulled the hairtie from my hair and let the blonde waves fall to my shoulders and down my back.

Only one person could take my mind off of him.

I smiled as I thought about Jax at the party. How he seemed so carefree and happy. He was real.

Not as in tangible. But he was real, his personality, his confidence. How he wasn't afraid to be himself. It made me like him even more. The fact that he wasn't afraid to be himself just captured me.

I wished that I could be real, be able to open up completely and let others in. I wanted that, but I wasn't sure how long it would be until then.

I climbed out of the shower, wrapping the ratty towel around my body. I went into my room and got dressed in some jeans and a tank top, while pulling on my old blue hoodie. It was only three thirty, so I decided to watch the news.

The apartment came with a tiny twenty inch television that only had about twelve channels. Luckily, one of those was Cartoon Network.

I switched on Channel 2 and watched the local news for about three and a half hours. I checked the clock and saw it was seven and then turned off the television.

Making sure I had everything, I shoved my keys in my pocket and waited quietly on the floor of the living room.

Shortly after, there was a knock on the door and I stood, answering it.

Jax stood there leaning against the wood, smiling.

"You ready?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

I locked the door and he pulled me to the one thing I never thought I'd be so excited to see.

A vintage Harley. I grinned and Jax gestured to it.

This is my baby, I trust you to know what to do when we get going to high speeds." He grinned and I nodded enthusiastically. Jax passed me a helmet and helped me put it on before straddling the bike. I climbed on behind him and we began zipping through the streets.

***

A/N Ugh, I don't like this chapter very much. Oh well, I did this an hour before my dad forced me to lights out. Whatever. Parents. PSH.

Don't forget to tell your friends/fans/family whoever the heck you know that reads on Wattpad. I would absolutely love this if it got to 200 reads by the end of January. ^_^ Or next week...just kidding. But please, don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @JoLeeXD1 I follow back!

Well, that's about it. Stay cool, and thanks for reading!

Lotsa Love,

C