Chapter 8

Chapter 8

                                                              Lilyanna

Oh my god! I can't believe I just told him that. "Mix a little business with pleasure?" What the hell was I thinking? I'm still surprised he's even here in the first place. I did just bit him a few hours ago and now here I am telling him to bit me. He must think I'm crazy. I'm starting to anyways.

I don't want to loose him though. Maybe if he sees that I truly want him, then he can forgive me. Well I'll never know unless I try. I reached up to the back of his neck and pulled him down on me. He bit in slowly at first. Taking his time to be gentle, he licked my skin and it was interesting. I knew he was licking up my blood but it didn't matter. All I could think about was that he was licking my neck. He started to drink from me and it was sensational. I really couldn't explain it. It just felt so......right. It's like I didn't know where he ended and I began. I thought of something and giggled. We weren't even really doing anything and I wanted more.

"Ah, Alex?" With those words he flew off of me and sat up.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry. I should've stopped. I just....I just got so caught up." Crap. Now I felt bad. I shouldn't have said anything.

"Oh it's fine. I......" How do I put this? "I was just going to ask for more is all." Okay his face told me he had no clue what I was talking about.

"Alex I want more. Not just this." I gestured to my neck. "I want you. I want more." I could not believe those words just came out of my mouth. I never knew I really wanted him that bad until now. I think I surprised him because he just sat there staring at the floor. Suddenly I started feeling more and more naked. I was, after all, only in my tattered old towel.

"Lily, I don't want to push things. I mean drinking from you was amazing but....." "But what?" I asked. Hoping I didn't just scare him off.

"But....I don't want to pressure anything you might not be ready for." I was the one who asked him though.

"Alex, I was the one who asked you though." Feeling pretty high that I said that, I waited eagerly to see what he'd come up with next.

"Okay. I see your point. Well, I guess it's because that's what I was thinking. I wanted more too. So I felt guilty." It made me tingle all over when he said that. He wanted me too.

Well it was now or never. "Alex, this isn't exactly my forte. I've never done this before. I'm not normally so forward or open. Its just that, when I'm with you, it's different. I knew that there was something there the moment I met you. But when you bit me it intensified. It just felt right. Well, it felt right for me anyways."

"Lily. I feel the same way. I just didn't want you to regret anything. I didn't want anything to happen in the heat of the moment. I wanted it to be for real between you and me." I didn't understand. "Why wouldn't it be for real?" He had some explaining to do.

"I don't want to offend you okay? So hear me out." He scooted next to me and put his left arm behind me so I could lean against him. "Okay" I said. "Shoot."

"It's simple really. When I drink from you I feel nothing. Okay, not nothing, but I don't get a high. I'm the one taking you in. That's all. You on the other hand, feel something a little different. You feel an aroused kind of high. It alters you in a sense. Kind of veers your train of thought." Oh.

"This is my fault really. I shouldn't have caved like that just because you pulled me down on you. It was hard to resist though. You were hard to resist. You still are."

I understood now. I knew now that my feeling's were real but just more intensified I guess. I also knew that he sounded like he knew something about this. I just needed him to confirm it. "Alex, have you done this before? With another girl I mean?" He didn't need to say anything though. That look explained it all.

"Lily, it was a long time ago okay. I was young and stupid and it didn't mean anything. You mean something." I was numb. He had done this with someone else. It's not that I was mad or anything. I wasn't. I just didn't know how to feel. I didn't know what to say.

"Lily? You okay? The last thing I wanted to do was upset you okay. I don't want that. It kills me to see you upset."

"I'm not upset. We all have pasts. I guess it just never occurred to me that you did. I'm okay, really. I understand about that high you were talking about though."

"See Lil. Now you know why this could have lead to something you might've regretted later." He hugged me tighter and whispered sorry in to my ear.

"Alex, if we are being completely honest than there's something I should tell you." I rested my head on his chest as I clutched my towel and scooted just a little bit closer. "I felt that high long before you ever bit in to me." And with that I draped my body on top of his. Not caring if the towel was secure anymore or not.

I guess he took my cue because next thing I knew I felt him lifting my left thigh to the side of him so I was straddling him. I wasn't sure what to do but it didn't matter. I just did what felt right. I started kissing him. Soft at first, and then deeper. He lifted me up and laid me down on my back. He took off his shirt and he was in between my legs. I wasn't even nervous. Everything with him just felt so right. He moved my towel out of the way and his bare skin was against mine. He moved down so that we were eye to eye. While he caressed the side of my face with his thumb he said "Me too...... I felt that same high too."

Over the next hour I lost myself in him.