Chapter 6

I tried. Haha. Sorry if it sucks. Must cus no one comments. haha dont care

*************************************

Chapter 6

                                                                                                Lilyanna

By the time I got home I was so upset I didn't know what to do with myself.

 I ran straight to my room, slammed the door and sat on the end of my bed. I sat there and thought of what I had just done. Why did I have to do that? Since I could remember I had always been told that the Palenstines were our enemy. I knew I didn't live in England but still. If I chose to be a vampire I'd be moving back to England here very shortly.

That's why I didn't know what I wanted to do. I could either move back to England, although I hadn't lived there since I was seven, or I could stay here and be human. I could do what ever I dreamed of. Not in England though.

 In England I would have to be under someone's thumb all day, everyday until the day I died! However, there's a catch. Since I would be a vampire, I would never die. Yea, screw that. I didn't want that at all. I never had and I never will.

The only downside to that choice though, is that I'd loose my parents. I wouldn't be able to keep our family name. Not Lilyanna Luvvel either. My real last name if I decided to stay a vampire would be what it has been for centuries. The Manors.

The Manors have been around for centuries and so have the Palenstines.

They have also been enemies for centuries too. I guess the scoop on how it all started dates back so long ago that no one is even sure who it was between.

All anyone does know is that one of the Manors wives had had an affair with a Palenstine. Apparently, she knew that there was something off about this man but she didn't care. She left her Manor husband to be with this Palenstine guy. She soon became pregnant and all hell broke loose.  Mr. Palenstine wanted nothing to do with her after that. He left her in the night with nothing. She had no where to go. Not a dime to her name, so she went back home. She found her husband at home alone and in an instant he took her back. Since she hadn't been gone for very long they decided to raise the baby as there own together, even though he knew the truth. That would have worked too if the baby she delivered was normal.

Except the baby she delivered was anything but normal.

 She was the most beautiful baby anyone had ever seen. Absolutely stunning. At least that is what they thought until that sweet little baby bit them. She started with the mother first. Biting her as it was time for her feeding. Then the father noticed something wrong when he came home to see his wife covered in blood.

 In a panic and thinking she was dead he went to check on that sweet baby of his. She was covered in blood as well. He slowly picked her up and cradled her in his arms and began to weep.

 He probably should have been a little more attentive to the baby because next thing that happened was a blood curdling scream. Not only had the little baby bit his wrist but the wife was attacking his neck as well.

And there you have it. The Palenstine's are the ones who did this to us. That little family of three may as well have been a mystery to everyone except they wanted every last Palenstine to pay for the cause of their unfortunate problem. They sought out every Manor descendant they could and changed them. When the Palenstine's heard of this epidemic, they panicked.

They did not appreciate being out-numbered, especially because they wanted no one knowing of vampires. So they did what they felt was right. They too sought out family. And so that bring us to the present day today. The Palenstine's and the Manor's shall siece to coincide.

I realized I had been sitting there for a while and freaked out when I seen my reflection in the mirror.

 I was covered in blood. I was covered in Alex.

 Normally, I loved blood. I didn't need it every day, but a few times a week worked. My parents used to let me feed off of them when I was little. Now that I'm older I just get it from the supply they keep in the fridge. I really didn't ask where it came from. I do love it but come on....Yuck! That's probably why my dad thinks I wouldn't make a very good real vampire. Couldn't handle it I guess.

Anyways, I realized then that I wasn't going to feel better unless I burned my now blood stained clothing. I stripped down and headed for the shower.

As I got in I noticed my phone going off. I didn't care much to answer it though because it was probably just my mom. I really didn't feel like explaining to her what had just happened. I know they didn't exactly loathe and detest the Palenstine's the way the rest of our family did but still....she wouldn't be thrilled and would probably ask why I didn't just stick around to just finish him off.

 Uhhh. Finish him off? Why did I even do that?

He's probably either never going to talk to me again or try and kill me. Great, the guy I fell for only after about a month of knowing him, was never going to forgive me for biting him. Oh my god! Who just does that? "Oh sorry our families don't get along Alex but it's time for me to bite your ass now. Oh and by the way I love you." Crap! I was hopeless.

I got out of the shower and covered up with my favorite towel. It was old and worn but so soft. My mom kept trying to toss it every chance she got but soon gave up.

I went into my room, avoiding the heap of bloody clothes on the ground, and climbed into my bed. I may not know my decision about whether or not to stay vampy but I would make a decision right here and now. I am absolutely not moving out of this bed!