One-hundred and nineteen

Start from the beginning

I looked around, searching for Davies, and when I found him, I marched over to him. He was standing there, looking towards the notice board with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Davies, you have to apply for permission to reform the Ravenclaw team."

He glanced at me.

"I'm already planning to go speak to Umbridge first thing today." He told me. "And honestly, we don't have to worry. We're not the house she hates. Gryffindor is going to have a harder time getting permission than we are."

I hummed and didn't say anything else before walking back to Marco and Timothy.

"Are you coming?" I asked. "Looks like Davies have everything under control, and I need some breakfast. I'm starving."

"You're always starving." Marco grinned and stood up as Timothy did the same.

The three of us left the Ravenclaw common room and made our way down through the tower.

"I'll be writing Will after breakfast." Marco told me. "Anything you need him to know?"

"No." I shrugged. "Wait... yes, can you ask him to send my blue cassette tape? The one with all the Michael Jackson songs?"

"Okay." He nodded. "You've got Herbology with Fred after breakfast, right?"

"I do. We're learning about Venomous Tentacles." I said. "Fred keeps complaining. I have no idea why he even chose the class if he thinks it's that bad. He also keeps threatening me that he'll cut off some of it and drop it in my soup at dinner."

Marco laughed.

"That would be funny."

"How would that be funny?" I laughed. "It's poison, Marcus. I don't understand why they teach us about them in the practical way. We had about them last year as well, and you should hear what Sprout told us. If we're being strangled in class by a Venomous Tentacula, we are permitted to swear loudly."

All the way down to the Great Hall, Marco and I kept talking about our classes — the ones we shared and the ones we didn't.

Sometimes Timothy would say something as well or we would ask him a question that he'd answer.

"Allie!" George grinned enthusiastically when he saw me approach the Gryffindor table.

"Hi." I smiled and leaned down over him, pressing a kiss to his lips before greeting Fred and Lee as well.

We're not really allowed to sit here at breakfast, but we still do it until we get caught. We're probably gonna end up getting our badges taken.

"Did you see the announcements on the notice boards?" I asked but didn't get to have a response before Ron, Harry and Hermione approached.

"Did you see it?" Ginny who sat close to us asked.

"D'you reckon she knows?" Longbottom questioned.

"What are we going to do?" Dean Thomas asked while the trio sat down between us and Ginny, Longbottom and Thomas.

Harry looked around to make sure there was no teachers around.

"We're going to do it anyway."

"Knew you'd say that." George grinned and thumped Harry on the arm.

"The prefects as well?" Fred questioned, looking at Ron and Hermione.

"Of course." Hermione nodded.

"And you two?" Fred pointed between Marco and I who simply nodded, seeing as I was busy playing with George's hand under the table, and Marco was already eating.

"Here comes Ernie and Hannah Abbott." Ron commented and nodded in the direction of the two Hufflepuff students. "And those Ravenclaw blokes and Smith... and no one looks very spotty."

"Never mind spots, the idiots can't come over here now, it'll look really suspicious." Hermione said before mouthing and making hand gestures towards the students to make the go away.

"I'll tell Michael." Ginny spoke before she got up and left the table. At the same time, George leaned closer to me, his lips grazing my ear.

"Ginny's dating Michael Corner." He whispered. "I don't know what to think about him honestly."

I hummed.

"I know. I'm in the same house with him, remember? He's always talking about her when he's in the common room."

George smiled and planted a kiss below my ear before he went back to sitting normally. I looked at him and noticed that he was both tense in his jaw, but he was always shifting in his seat.

With a cocked eyebrow, my eyes scanned him until they landed on his lap, and my eyes widened for a second when I saw the bulge in his trousers.

"Oh." I muttered, then smirked to myself, my hand still holding his. George looked at me, seeing the way I looked down at him.

"Eyes on my face, love."

I did what he told me to and my eyes flicked up to meet his. I winked at him as I bit down on my lip, watching him inhale sharply.

"Harry, Ron!" Angelina's voice sounded as she rushed to the Gryffindor table.

"It's okay." Harry said when she was close enough. "We're still going to—"

"You realise she's including Quidditch in this?" Angelina cut him off. "We have to go and ask permission to re-form the Gryffindor team!"

"What?" Harry asked.

"No way." Ron spoke.

"You read the sign, it mentions teams too!" Angelina said. "So listen, Harry... I am saying this for the last time... please, please don't lose your temper with Umbridge again or she might not let us play any more!"

"Okay, okay." Harry agreed. At the same time, I let go of George's hand and placed mine on his thigh instead, running it up towards his groin, but I never touched him.

He coughed all of sudden as he choked on his own breath, earning a weird look from Fred, though he didn't say anything.

"Don't worry." Harry told Angelina. "I'll behave myself."

I certainly won't.