Ten

The potion that George made for me, worked like a charm and no one but him and Fred had to know that I had a black eye for that short amount of time.

Friday came around and it was almost Halloween. Today was the day that the two other schools would arrive and Marco and Will was preparing to see if there was any hot guys that would want to have a threesome with them.

Marco was down for a threesome with either a girl or a boy. He's pansexual so he doesn't really care — says that as long as they have at least one hole, he's happy. Though Will is gay and that's how they ended up deciding that it had to be a boy.

I thought it was ridiculous. Never will I ever have a threesome. I mean, I haven't really had sex yet but a threesome is definitely something I will never even consider.

"Boo." A chilling voice spoke into my ear as I walked down the first-floor hallways after an hour in muggle studies. I jumped and immediately turned out, though I relaxed and let out a heavy breath when I saw Marco with an amused grin on his face.

Cedric was walking up to his, rolling his eyes at Marco, but then met me in a hug.

"How was class?"

"Boring." I told him with a sigh, then looked at Marco. "You have to stop sneaking up on people. You always do that shit."

"Because it's funny!" He defended himself. "Now c'mon. Let's drop your shit off in your dorm so we can be there when the other schools arrive."

Marco grabbed a hold of my hand and basically dragged me to he Ravenclaw tower while a Cedric followed behind. Marco answered the riddle to access our common room and the three of us entered.

They waited in the common room while I rushed up the stairs to the dormitories. I dropped my bag of books and other school stuff on my bed, then walked back downstairs while pulling my hair out of my ponytail, brushing my hands through it.

"C'mon, let's hurry up." Marco rushed us, causing Cedric and I to exchange a glance. "I don't want to be late."

"Since when do you not want to be late?" Cedric asked as we left the Ravenclaw common room again. "You're always late."

"Not when it involves checking out people." He explained. "Will and I need to find someone who looks like they'll be up for a threesome without falling in love with me."

I raised my eyebrows at him, letting out a sarcastic laugh.

"You're surely thinking high of yourself."

We had to meet the rest of the school in the entrance hall, and once we did, the head of houses ordered us into the line. We had to walk in order of the year we were in. First years in front and seventh in the back — that meant that Marco and I walked in front of the seventh years and behind the fifth years.

Flitwick walked in front, shouting for students to stop pushing each other and to walk slower because he couldn't walk as fast as the rest of us.

"Do you think they'll look normal?" Marco asked me.

"Normal? Who?"

"The other schools."

I chuckled and turned my entire head to look at him with a faint frown.

"They're normal people from other European countries." I told him. "Why wouldn't they look normal?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I've never really seen anyone who weren't British or Irish for that matter. I've never been outside the country."

I'm aware.

We all ended up standing in groups of our houses at the front of the castle, with the head of houses in front. Marco looked at the watch on his wrist, then showed it to me.