Eight

The last chapter of today. I hope it's a good one!

-

October came quicker than I expected. Cameron and I made up after our falling out. He kissed me in my dormitory and that turned into making out which turned into him getting me off with his mouth.

That's how we fix our problems. I know it's not healthy but I really like him and I'm willing to work on communicating instead of sexual favors.

He'd still get very angry and jealous whenever George was around. Normally he was just really jealous when I was around other guys but with George, it was worse. I think it's because he winked at me.

I've got a lot of classes this year. I chose that myself so that I have more opportunities when I finish school next year. Cam only has four classes. He's got charms, potions, divination and history of magic. They're all with me.

George is in my transfiguration class along with Lee Jordan. I'm the only one of my friends in that class, Cam isn't in it either but he knows that George is and that makes him jealous too.

"What do you think the tasks will be?" Marco asked Cedric. "Perhaps dueling?"

"Dueling?" Cedric asked. "Between three people? That's not how it works."

"Do I need to be the logical one here?" I asked and raised a hand. "We don't even know if you'll be one of the champions. You'll put your name in there along with a lot of other seventeen-year-olds but anyone can be picked, really."

"You just had to spoil it, didn't you?" Marco joked, wrapping an arm around my neck while Cedric let out a laugh.

"I'm being logical!" I defended myself. "Let's hope Ced gets picked but we can't know for sure if he will."

We turned the corner to the entrance hall and stopped when he saw the small crowd of people staring up at a sign above the marble staircase.

TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT
The delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving at 6 o'clock on Friday 30th of October. Lessons end half an hour early. Students will return their bags and books to their dormitories and assemble in front of the castle to greet our guests before the Welcoming Feast.

"This Friday, eh?" Marco commented. "That's what— two days away?"

"Sure is." Cedric breathed. "I'll see you two later. I've got class in ten minutes."

We said goodbye to Cedric before he made his way through the crowd to all up the staircase.

"I gotta go too." Marco told me. "Will and I've got a fuck date."

I looked at him as my eyebrows came together in a frown. "What the hell is a fuck date?"

Marco sent me an unimpressed glance. He nudged me with his shoulder and I shoved his arm in response.

"It's a date—" he told me. "... where you fuck. How is that confusing?"

"Ew." I groaned. "When will you stop telling me about you and my brother having sex?"

He laughed and started walking backwards down the hallway while wiggling his eyebrows at me. I flipped him off and he sent me a wink before turning around.

"Never!" I then heard him shout. I rolled my eyes before I turned around and walked the opposite way.

I currently had a free lesson. After that I had Care of Magical Creatures with the sixth year Gryffindor students — or the ones who are taking the class.