Ninety-five

George

"Do elephants even have teeth?"

Allie was drunk. Two glasses of Margarita and she was now so drunk that she was just sitting on the floor, thinking way too deeply into life.

"My boyfriend is a Gryffindor." She continued to speak, staring at the wall. "I don't know how to feel about that."

That didn't hurt one bit.

"What's wrong with being a Gryffindor?" William asked, trying to hand her a cup of coffee so she could sober up.

We all knew it was a bad idea for her to drink. Mostly because we knew it was her way of drowning the emotions she was feeling and the pain she was experiencing from losing one of her best friends.

"Nothing's wrong with it." Allie giggled, looking at William. "I have a brother too who's in Gryffindor, y'know."

She's completely gone.

"Drink the coffee, love." I said as she sat on the floor, in front of where I sat on the sofa. I was undoing her braid to make a tighter one. She'd be thankful for that when she was throwing up in the morning. "It'll help you sober up."

"I have a boyfriend who's in Gryffindor." She repeated herself but she said it like it was the first time she mentioned it. "He's pretty hot."

Marco let out a laugh before his laugh turned into giggles while he sipped off of his drink. He was starting to get a little tipsy.

"Our dad kicked her out?" William asked and looked up at me when Allie didn't respond to the coffee that he was offering her. "Did she tell you why?"

I tied the hair tie around her hair before placing my hands on her shoulder, giving her a gentle massage.

"They had a fight before I arrived." I said. "She confronted him about everything she had wanted to say for years and he apparently didn't like it, so he told her to be out before the week ends."

William sighed.

"It's odd... he adore Allie. He'd never kick her out." He said. "She's his favourite."

He stood up and placed the cup of coffee on the sides table next to the sofa, looking down at his little sister.

"I'll go try and smooth things out with my dad." He told me. "Can you look after her? Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid. Don't worry about Marco. He'll just sit there."

William left the room and I ran my hands to Allie's neck, caressing her skin which made her tilt her head back so she could see who was doing it.

A smile formed on her face when she saw me.

"Hi." She grinned, giggling.

"Hi." I mocked her tone, leaning down to kiss her, but she shrieked and moved her head before looking at me in shock

"Woah..." she mumbled, clearing her throat. "Woah! That wasn't very nice. I have a boyfriend y'know."

"Ahhh, that's right." I nodded. "We wouldn't want your boyfriend to get jealous."

"Ha!" Marco laughed, hiccuping. "She doesn't know it's you."

I looked at him with a cocked eyebrow. He was definitely drunk.

"Marco?" Allie whispered into the room, as if she didn't know where he was. "I can hear you in my heads brain."

Heads brain?

I've never heard that one before.

"Snap out of it, Allie!" Marco exclaimed, causing Allie to jump before she looked at him.