Forty-four

I am on a roll today!

I'm never saying that again.

Just a small disclaimer: the end of the chapter has some astrology in it so this is more a disclaimer to the people not interested and not believing in it.

Though I do believe in astrology and I absolutely love it. I'm a gemini which actually fits my personality quite good.

Though not the whole two-faced thing. That's a dumb-ass stereotype that honestly pisses me off. I mean, anyone could be two-faced and I'm tired of seeing people call someone two-faced or say they don't trust them just because they're a Gemini.

...

I just realised something.

Oliver Phelps and I would be the perfect match. We both love to rant.

Alright, I am overly tired. Enjoy the chapter and Goodnight!

-

George and I just sat and talked on the bed of the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey was reporting the incident to Dumbledore and she hadn't freed me yet, meaning I couldn't leave.

It's not that I had to stay up here or anything but she always had to say when you could go, so we were waiting.

When the doors to the hospital wing opened, I expected to see madam Pomfrey, but instead I saw William. He was rushing in, panting and out of breath.

"What did he do?"

"Will, calm down!" I hurried to say as I slowly made my way off the bed. "Please calm down."

"I just passed Jordan and—" William glanced at George. "... his twin. They told me Cameron punched you. Like actually punched you. Shit. Your face."

William placed his hand against my jaw to turn my face so he could get a proper look.

"I told him— I told him that if he ever laid a hand on you again, I'd kill him." He said. "I'm going to kill him. I'm going to be in Azkaban for the rest of my life, sentenced for manslaughter."

"George already punched him." I said. William frowned, then looked at George who gave an awkward wave with the hand that was wrapped in bandages.

"You—"

"Well, I wasn't going to just stand there after I just watched him punch her." George explained. "Madam Pomfrey is currently talking to Dumbledore. Luckily he's been expelled before the day ends."

"His fate is going to be much worse than being expelled." William scoffed and looked at me again. "I'm going to break all two hundred and six bones in his body."

"How is that going to be possible?" George asked. "I mean, there're tiny bones in the ear and then there's the baculum. The penis bone. You want to break his penis?"

How does he know that?

"Weasley." William sighed. "Now is not the time for that."

"Now is exactly the time for that." I said and turned towards my boyfriend. "There's a bone in them? Inside the cock?"

"Well, yeah." George nodded. He was about to continue when the doors once again opened and now it was Marco and Cedric entering at the same time.

"Alright, how many people were told?" I asked. "Why don't we just have a party, yeah? Sounds great? Party in the hospital wing because Allie got punched in the face by her ex-boyfriend."

"Cameron did that to you?" Marco asked as the first thing as he pointed to my face.

"Where is he?" Cedric asked. I sighed and sat back down on the bed.