Fifty-nine

Disclaimer: Kink/fetish talk

My mum left later that day. Told us that she was working on getting a home and then she would fight our dad for custody over Eleanor and Charlotte

William and I are both seventeen, meaning we are of age and can legally decide on our own where we want to live.

Mum also explained the whole thing with dad. He had been having an affair for about a year and a half and though she hated him for it, she didn't want us to hate him because he's our dad and he loves us unconditionally even though he has a hard time showing it.

Mum and dad had just filed the papers, meaning they were no longer married and mum had taken back her maiden name.

She's now Magdalena Quilt.

I hope she's doing okay. I know how much she loves my dad. She's always seen right through his flaws because she's so in love and I can't imagine what she's going through with having him cheat on her and now remarrying his lover.

"Take the goddamn knife, George!" I exclaimed, holding it out to him as I chased after him out of his dormitory. "It's not a big deal!"

"Not a big deal?!" He laughed leading the way down the stairs. "I'm not gonna cut you in the thigh!"

Why did he sound so offended?

"Why not?!" I argued. "Baby, it's hot and it turns me on!"

"I don't care!" He turned towards me. "I don't want to hurt you!"

I laughed, shaking my head.

"But you're not hurting me when it's something I want." I pouted, stamping in the ground like a toddler throwing a tantrum. "It was so hot when I accidentally cut you and I sucked up the blood. You said it yourself. It turned you on."

We simply stared at each other for a moment before his eyes went to somewhere behind me. I turned around and nearly choked on the air when I saw the three people sitting in the sofa area.

Granger sat in the armchair while Ron and Potter shared the sofa.

Then a small laugh escaped my lips, turning into a proper laughing fit while I clamped a hand over my mouth.

"This is embarrassing." I laughed, backing up until my shoulders hit George's chest. "I really need to learn how to stop talking."

I continued to laugh for another moment, but once it died down, I looked at George who was watching me in amusement.

"Don't ever stop talking." He grinned, shaking his head. "This isn't embarrassing. This is hilarious. Fred and Lee have been looking for more ways to make Ron uncomfortable and you just did that with all three."

"You think I'm uncomfortable?" Ron spoke. "I-I'm not— I'm actually very— experienced."

He cleared his throat and I raised my eyebrows at his comment before he got up and hurried up the stairs while Potter and Granger exchanged a glance and held back their laughs.

"So—" I breathed, turning to George, looking down at the knife in my hand before I looked up at him again.

"No— angel, I can't stand the thought of hurting you. Especially not on purpose and not even if you consent to it."

I hummed slowly, closing my knife before pushing it into its holder. I blinked at George and pressed my lips together.

"What's that face?" He asked. "Angel, what are you doing with your face?"