One-hundred and nine

"I could get drunk on this, couldn't I?" I asked and took a sip of George's Butterbeer as he, Fred and Lee had snuck bottles of it into the Gryffindor common room.

"You'd have to drink a lot of it." George told me. "You're a lightweight so you'd probably get drunk off a few. That's why you're not getting your own."

Right, he's allowed me to take sips of his but none of the boys want to give me my own.

George was sitting in one of the armchairs in the common room and I sat on his lap, my legs over the armrest.

Marco was sitting on the sofa with Lee and Fred, all drinking.

Granger was here too, sleeping in the other armchair, her own drink still in her hand.

The Gryffindor quidditch team were celebrating their new keeper. Ron had gotten the position.

Eleanor actually made our team as chaser but we celebrated earlier and she was even allowed to taste some Butterbeer.

"You know what happened today?" Marco asked, staring into the fire. "I got bloody detention with Umbridge."

I took the bottle of Butterbeer from George's hand and took a large sip before handing it back to him.

"Babe, you need to relax on that." He chuckled.
"You can't get drunk on school grounds."

I scoffed.

"So Marco can get high and kick Fred's hair, but I can't get drunk?"

"Not with Umbridge being here." Fred shook his head at me before looking at Marco. "What did you do to get detention?"

Marco shrugged and lifted his bottle, mumbling into it before taking a sip.

"What was that?" Lee cocked an eyebrow and Marco sighed, lowering the bottle, staring down at it.

"I told her she was too uptight and needed a good fuck." He said. "And then I proceeded to say that no one wanted to fuck her loose cunt."

There was a moment of silence before the other four of us broke into laughter while Marco sat there, an embarrassed look on his face.

Then the portrait hole opened and Potter entered, head hanging low while Ron launched forwards.

"Harry, I did it, I'm in, I'm keeper!"

"What? Oh — brilliant!" Potter responded and forced a smile that I from a distance could tell was fake.

"Have a Butterbeer." Ron said and pushed a bottle in Potter's face. "I can't believe it — where's Hermione gone?"

"She's there." Fred spoke quickly and pointed to Granger in the armchair.

"Well, she said she was pleased when I told her." Ron said with a shrug.

"Let her sleep." George hurried to say when Ron had started to approach Granger.

"Come here Ron, and see if Oliver's old robes fit you!" Katie Bell called. "We can take off his name and put yours on instead."

As Ron walked over to Bell, my eyes then followed Johnson as she walked over to Potter. It was weird knowing that her and George has slept together. Especially because she also dated Fred later on.

She's certainly got a type.

"Sorry I was a bit short with you earlier, Potter." I heard Johnson say as I leaned into George, my head under his chin. "It's stressful this managing lark, you know. I'm starting to think I was a bit hard on Wood sometimes."