One-hundred and twelve

"Why are you reading that again?" I asked George who was sitting with the very same newspaper that I read in yesterday.

Eleanor was probably gonna get impatient soon and want it back though so he'd have to hurry up.

"Percy has talked to the newspaper." He said. "It's in here."

"Huh?" I got to my feet and walked over behind the sofa. I ran my hands to his chest as I leaned down and rested my chin on his shoulder so I could read. "Wait—"

I placed a finger against some big letters on the page he was on. "...how did I miss that?"

MINISTRY SEEKS EDUCATIONAL REFORM DOLORES UMBRIDGE APPOINTED FIRST EVER HIGH INQUISITOR

"She's a high inquisitor." I sighed. "That's just great."

"What does that mean?" Fred questioned and threw a grape into his mouth.

"It means that she's now got a whole lot more power." I said. "She can look into the teachers and decide which ones to let go off."

"Huh." He nodded slowly. "She could do us a favour there and fire Snape. I don't think he likes me much."

I raised an eyebrow at him but didn't get to say anything before George read from the newspaper.

"'The Minister has been growing uneasy about goings-on at Hogwarts for some time, said Junior assistant to the minister, Percy Weasley. 'He is now responding to concerns voiced by anxious parents, who feel the school may be moving in a direction they do not approve of'"

"Percy said that?" I asked and George hummed, showing me the newspaper make clearly.

Over the summer, Percy had got promoted and when he told his parents, they didn't approve because he works so much closer to Fudge and they don't like Fudge. They had a fight and Percy cut ties with his family.

"He sent Ron a letter a few days ago." Fred spoke. "Told him to drop Harry and that he's glad he didn't go the Fred and George way by not becoming a prefect. He's a dickhead."

He rolled his eyes as he spoke.

"He's still our brother." George shrugged before looking at the newspaper again, then looked at me. "Do you want to read the rest?"

I scanned the page before I shook my head.

"Not right now. There's a lot." I said. George nodded slightly as he went back to reading, and I turned my head so I could kiss the skin under his jaw.

"My fiancé loves me!" Marco's voice filled the common room as he walked down the stairs with what looked like a letter in his hand. "I wrote him about the whole Umbridge incident and he is angry."

He sat down on the sofa with a satisfied smile.

"And you're happy because he's angry?" Lee asked.

"Nope." Marco shook his head. "I'm happy because he's being protective over me."

I grinned.

"Daddy issues!" I sang as I walked closer to him and ran my fingers into his hair to mess up his hair. "Needing validation from your loved one."