"Niall, you're hurting a girl!" I say trying everything to get him off.

"All you have to do is admit I'm stronger than you, and that I win, and I'll get off" He whispers into my ear. His hot breathe gives me the chills and I shudder from the cold draft that hit me on my neck after Niall's hot breathe was there. My skin tingles and I feel a chill go up my spine. After my random spaz attack, I get back to reality.

"Never" I say with a smirk. I soon regret it though because Niall just puts more of his weight on me.

"Say it" He growls looking at me with fierce eyes. I was as competitive as they get, and I was not going to let Niall win this one.

"No" I repeat smirking at his expression that was filled with anger.

"Fine, I'll tickle you" He said with a shrug, his amusement filled eyes traveling down my body until they found a satisfying spot to tickle me.

My eyes grow big and I start to get worried. "You wouldn't" I say trying to keep a serious expression but failed miserably and I was wearing a terrified expression on my face.

"Try me" He states is a husky voice. His voice made the hairs of my neck stand up, and gave me goose bumps.

"3..." He warns

"No Niall don't-" I start

"2..."

What do I do???

"1" Where the last words that left Niall's mouth before he attacked my sides. Luckily the onesie I was wearing was a bit thick, so the tickling was bearable. Niall curses under his breath noticing that the onsie was protecting me from letting him tickle me. However, his face went from defeated to wearing a smug expression on his face in a matter of seconds. With only one of his hands, he managed to pin my hands down and he was sitting on my stomach, With his free hand, he started to unzip my onesie.

"RAPE!" I scream trying to get away from him, but I couldn't.

Niall laughs "It isn't rape if you enjoy it" he states.

"NIALL!" I scream squirming like a little worm.

His cold hands slide down my onsie and start tickling me again. I burst into giggles and try to get him away from me.

"Your hands are cold!" I manage to scream inbetween laughs as he continued to tickle me in various places.

"Woah there, too low, bring your hands back up" I tell him once his hands went down to a rather uncomfortable area. Niall lets out a bark of laughter and continues to tickle me. I couldn't take it any longer it was at the point where my laugh wasn't even making any sound and I looked like a retarded seal.

"YOU WIN!" I scream giving up.

"No, tell me 'Niall you are so sexy and you win because I am nothing in your presence'" He tells me, with a smug smile on his face.

"You're pushing it" I growl.

"Say it!" He chimes looking at me

"Niall you are sexy and you win because I am nothing in your presence" I tell him and he gives me a satisfied expression

He slips off of me which leaves me to zip my onesie back up.

"Nice bra" Niall motions at my bra that was seen because Niall had unzipped my onesie.

"You pervert" I say with a scowl as I zip my onsie back up.

He cracks a smile "I am no pervert".

"That's why you practically raped me just moments ago!" I screech motioning to the ground to try to make him remember what just happened literally 0.2 seconds ago.