~ Heroes Rising Chapter 3 ~

Start from the beginning

"Mister Deku...! Miss Indomitable Thief...!"

"Bakugo!"

"Indomitable Thief...!"

Bumpy roared at the three U.A. students in worry.

Nine blasted them away with his air wall, sending them flying.

"Heroes really are..."

He goes to walk toward the kids when he stopped, feeling pain coming from his chest. He kneel down in pain.

"Nine!"

A young woman came with fair skin, blue eyes that slope inwards, and noticeably full, glossy lips. She also possesses straight, shiny red hair with chin-length bangs that partially obscure her right eye, the back part of which reaches down to her thighs while two front strands appear long enough to reach past her feet. She wears it tied together at the ends down her back, the two longer strands left to fall down to her knees before looping back up behind her.

She wears a pale purple blouse with frilled cuffs, the collar upturned, and a pearl string necklace of a similar color. Over this is a short, navy blue dress with a collar so low it dips all the way down to her waist, as well as a thick brown belt that's fastened in 3 places around her waist. She also wears dark red gloves and frilled, thigh-high socks of a purple color, a pair of black boots with knee-high protrusions worn over the top, two bands of red binding them to her calves around the back. Along with this, she sports a black choker with a small red circle in the center, as well as a black domino mask over her eyes.

The red haired woman rushes over to aid Nine.

"Get a hold of yourself, Nine."

"Th-The boy..." he pointed at Katsuma.

"I understand."

She stood up and her hair turned into harden sharpening from the ends of her hair. The kids and teenagers shook in fear while Bumpy whimpered.

"Don't struggle."

Just then a flock of ravens clouds her view of the kids and teenagers. Mezo rush in and grabbed the kids and ushered the teenagers and Bumpy to follow him.

"Don't worry, we're friends."

"Now, while they're distracted!" Koji said as he, Mezo, and the six kids and Bumpy ran off.

Ochaco came and tapped Y/N, Izuku, and Katsuki with her Quirk.

"Tsu!"

"Kero!"

A long tongue wrapped themselves around the three as they float in air before being carried to safety thanks to Ochaco's and Tsu's save as they ran away from the villains.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was night time as rain comes down with damaged homes covered with fire from the villains' attack. Y/N laid on the bed with Katsuki and Izuku each of her side as the doctors and classmates looks after them.

"Todoroki, how are Y/N, Deku, and Bakugo?" Ochaco asked, looking at the unconscious Y/N.

"They haven't regained consciousness yet." Shoto said, placing a hand on Y/N's cheek. "The doctor from the clinic is treating them, but..."

The doctors had their hands on the three as they're healing them.

"Thank you for your hard work." Ochaco said, kneeling down.

"Sorry, all our Quirks can do is to close up their wounds. We can't do anything about their broken bones."

"They'd have to be taken to a hospital on the main island for more than this."