Make Way For Yrsa.

With the help of the people who I was leaving in the now kingdom they had to their devices

With the help of the people who I was leaving in the now kingdom they had to their devices. They ruled it. They made me a beautiful dress in order to provoke whomever I had to. I had gathered my things and wore my usual armor. I step onto the ship and we make way. I had more ships than ever now as well as men. They followed me because I won the several kingdoms over but in exchange for soldiers I'd let them keep their lives.

We set sail and I watch the water, crashing against the wood. I huff and cross my arms, thinking to myself. I look to the men who row the boat, standing. "Make way to the land of sand. I have someone I have to see." I speak and step towards the front of the boat. We make way and as soon as we hit a river, we continue down to make way into docks. I get off and we are immediately stopped by guards. "I'm here to see your king and queen." I cross my arms. "Then you will wait here." A man leaves while we still have spears to our faces.

I just blink bored at them and move to cross my arms. Finally they make it. "Yrsa Hvithar." I look up and then grin. "Persephone and Kol." I push the guard back and step over, enveloping them in a hug. I pull back and look to the two. "I need your help." I speak and then they nod. "First we will feast over it." I step beside them. "Of course." We step to the castle and I look to two children running up. Twins. They have dusty blonde hair and green eyes. "Well. These must be the children I've heard so much about." I lean down and then look at me, looking to my armor. "Yes. They are trouble." Kol speaks and I let out a soft laugh.

"We have heard a lot about what you've done Yrsa." Persephone speaks. "People are scared of you." I stand and look back to Persephone. "That is the point. But I would never harm you or Kol. It's just to scare my enemies." I step with them to the grand room where a meal has already been set out. We take a seat and I take a breath. "Where are the dragons?" Kol asks and I look down at the bowl in front of me. "I'm guess is as good as yours. Hati and Revna took wind. Aegir had been killed when we were burning a castle of betrayers." Kol immediately has a face of confusion. "Who had killed him?" I furrow my brows. "Someone called the Russ vikings. They have mechanical contraptions that are able to kill my own dragons." I clench my jaw and look to them.

"No Yrsa. You can not go after them." Persephone speaks and sips from her wine. I furrow my brows. "What happened to the woman that believed In everything?" I ask and lean back in the chair, crossing my arms. "I'm a ruler. We are suppose to rule our homes. Have you even heard from your home? You've abandoned them." I look to the side where the children play. "Bjorn has taken over it." I speak and look to them again. "Yes. He has. But did you agree to that?" Kol finally speaks and I watch him. "I don't want to be stuck anywhere." I speak and raise a brow. "You are a queen. That is your duty." I sigh softly and watch Kol. "That's not what we do and that's not who we are Kol. I need resources before I go. Now either you help me or you don't. But I need to know." I clench my jaw and pull on the armor on my chest, holding it down so I can breath.

"May I bathe. I haven't had a hot bath in a long time." I speak and stand. "Of course." Persephone replies and then she steps me to the bathhouse. I rid of my armor and get into it. I go under and then come up, hearing foot steps. "Yrsa." I hear Kol and move towards the edge of the bath. "Yes?" I ask and rest my arms against it. "Why do you want to kill them so bad?" He asks and I purse my lips. "They're my biggest enemy it seems Kol. They killed my child." I look to him and he huffs, placing his hands to his hips. "They aren't your children Yrsa. They are beasts and creatures the gods granted you." I watch him and then look to the side as he continues. "But if you think this is right than you should." He speaks lightly and puts his head back to look to the ceiling. "I do think it's right. I feel like the gods want to push me there."