Welcome Home.

When we arrive it's cold and snowing

When we arrive it's cold and snowing. I missed the smell of home, Of burning wood. I get off of the boat and smile widely as Ubbe and Hvitserk are waiting with several others with horses. "Welcome back Queen Yrsa. There's been a few changes for you." Ubbe speaks and nods once. He reminds me so much of Ragnar. I smile and look to my beautiful black steed. I pet his nose and he nudges slightly into me. I then move to hop up and nod my head. "Let's go."

We start moving and I look around as my dragons fly above. The town has walls and the tents are now cabins. Everyone is clapping and yelling happily that we are back. I get down and look around at everything. "Hvitserk and Ubbe. Thank you. I truly appreciate it." Hvitserk clears his throat. "It wasn't just us." I furrow my brows and look to them.

-

I open my door to my room and slam them closed

I open my door to my room and slam them closed. "Harald came and helped." Constantly echos in my brain as I look upon Harrald himself. "What the fuck are you doing here!?" I draw my sword and he raises his hands. I point to the lump in his throat and he parts his lips to speak. "I'm sorry. You let me go in the fight." I watch him for a moment. "What does that matter?" He moves the tip of the sword away and looks to me. "Ivar is crazy. The woman he is married to has set things in his mind. He thinks he is a god, Yrsa." I watch him and hold my sword tightly. "He is planning an attack. We have been watching since before you were gone. But he continued to ask of you." I watch him and hold my sword up again. "Did you see them?!" I say and he furrows his brows.

"See what?" He looks confused for a moment. "The dragons." I say and he laughs. "Dragons? There is no such thing." I open the door and whistle once. They fly in and land, growling at him, like they were waiting. They could feel my distress. He is now scared. "No no. He hasn't." I click my teeth once and they stand down. "Good. And how do I know you won't go against me like you have before?" I hear footsteps behind me but I focus on Harrald. "I will do a blood pact. If not you can send me ablaze or blood eagle Queen Yrsa." I look to him and squint my eyes. "I would never do the honor of a blood eagle for you. But if you betray me. I'll make sure you never step foot in Valhalla." I clench my jaw and put my sword down. He nods once and then leaves the room.