"Yah! Why you turn off? I'm busy talking to Chris!" I said..

"You said that you will do your activities that's why you refuse me to have hang outs with me, but looks like you more busy talking to that Chris saying I miss you to you huh" he said..here we go again, the childish kookie, is it always that he will be jealous? I already tired on him you know that?

I just stand up and remove my eye glasses..

"You know what jungkook, you always don't want me to talk to Chris or even text with him, its just easy to trust him because he become my childhood bestfriend, yes he likes me since before but he stop it because he knows that I already have a boyfriend and he sacrifice it and go back to US, and now he accepted in Harvard that's why he call me because it's his dream since before and you...you acting childish again and immature, you know what, I'm so tired from this all" I said..

"You are tired from this Everything about us and I being a caring Boyfriend that scared that Chris will take you away from me that same what minhyuk did to you, ok you are tired, then let's end up this!" He said and I just widen my eyes and he start to get out from the room..

I just breath out and seat back at my chair and brush my hair..hayst!!!

---------------------------------------------

It's time for dinner, I just get out from my room and found out him getting outside of his room with his black clothes..

"Where are you going?" I ask and he stop from my track without looking at me..

"At the club" he said..

"In this late night? No you won't go" I said worriedly..

"Why would I won't? It's my own decisions" he said and he look at me and I just sigh and walk towards at him..

"I know you are mad because of what I said that im tired but don't do this, I just worried about you, please" I said in pleading way and he just didn't listen to me and Continue walk downstairs and I just keep calling him but he didn't mind me..

"Hey what happened nayeon-ah?" Mrs. Jeon said who is already facing me..

"Jungkook acting childish again, because he found out that I having a Skype with my childhood bestfriend and he can't accept that we only friends" I said..

"Hayst.. but where is he going? And wearing those black clothes" Mrs. Jeon said..

"At the club mom" I said, by the way I already calling her mom because I'm jungkook girlfriend....

"What?! But he still not eating his dinner, that spoiled brat, aiish!" Mrs. Jeon said and we just heavenly sigh..

-------------------------------------------

I fixing my notes here inside of my room, when my phone suddenly ring and it's show up dahyun's name and I just answered it with confuse, why she suddenly calling me..

"Yes?" I said while fixing my notes..

"God Finally unnie you answer your call, aish jimin wait up!" Dahyun said..

"Wait what happened to you?" I ask with confused..

"Hayst unnie, tzuyu call me earlier that this boys have fun in the club once again and jungkook, Taehyung, jimin and Jin was so drunk, tzuyu already brought Taehyung to their house, while jungkook was didn't stop vomiting here and keep talking something I didn't understand, what happened to both of you? That he saying that he hates Chris because he going to take you away from him, yah! Jimin!" Dahyun said with annoyance..

"Text me the address I will immediately go there" I said and dahyun just said ok and hung up the call now, while I just breath out and grab my jacket and also my car key..