Chapter 12

🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶
Skyes POV

My breathing was so short and sparse, I was trying to stay calm but I had never been with anyone like this before ... I had imagined it plenty of times mostly with Draco, as over the years I've had the biggest crush on him. But I never for a minute thought it would happen to me in real life.

The panic set in - I can just imagine all the gorgeous girls he's been with before and I bet they all knew exactly what they should be doing when I'm just standing here awkwardly not even got a clue. I'm frozen but I want this, more than anything I wanted to be touched by draco.

I didn't want him to see how awkward I was, so I tried to focus on what I wanted to do next. But I didn't know what that was, Draco Malfoy had just pulled off my shoes and tights and I was just standing there completely frozen to this exact spot. I must of looked so stupid.

He smirked at me and stood up, his body pressing against mine, towering over me - he looked down into my eyes and moved a small bit of hair out my eyes.

"You're beautiful Skye, you really are" he said to me.

My stomach was filled with butterflies, my chest was rising and falling so fast - my breathing was so short.

Before I knew he was leaning his face closer to mine, again I could feel his breath on my lips ... and he kissed me wrapping his arms around my waist.

He was so gentle and soft his lips pressing up against mine. I could feel his smile forming while we were kissing.

I giggled a little I felt so safe wrapped in his arms, I could feel his hands rubbing all over my body. Which felt insane. I could feel his hard self pressing up against me.

Wait I done that? Should I touch him? I didn't know what to do.

He was kissing all the way down my neck and I could feel myself getting more excited by his touch. Slightly nibbling at my ear and neck I let out a moan. Which came out a lot louder than I expected but I couldn't help it.

He looked at me - his mouth forming a small smile and he raised his eyebrow and said to me " ah so you like that do you?"

"Yes" I said I could hardly catch my breath.

He spun me round and pushed me back onto his bed, he walked over to me and kneeled over me on the bed and started kissing me again a lot harder this time.

I wasn't complaining it felt amazing.

He moved down my neck and sat back and stared at me... "take it off" he demanded.

"Uh what? Take what off" should I know? omg this was so embarrassing I didn't have a clue what I was doing.

"Take off your jumper" he said while still leaning back - but still kneeling over my body.

I pulled off my jumper over my head and leaned up slightly on my elbows.

He took of his own jumper too, and untucked his shirt from his trousers. He was so hot.

He pushed me flat onto the bed and started kissing me again, he slowly undone my top 2 buttons of my shirt.

He then leaned back and took one of my hands and placed it on his trousers, it felt huge and so hard. He was pulsing I could feel it.

He then started to undo his trousers, but as soon as he exposed what was underneath. He moved down and started kissing my legs, he was such a tease .. this is clearly what he liked and being a tease is possibly something I could do.

He started kissing my legs from the bottom and slowly working his way up and the closer he got the more I pulled my skirt up - to expose just a little bit more of my legs at a time.

He looked up to me and laughed "oh Skye you really are such a tease aren't you?"

I knew it, okay I was kind of getting it.

Dracos POV

Looking up at her god she just looked so beautiful, I could tell she had never been in this situation before she was so nervous, it was pretty cute actually.

With every little tug of her pulling her skirt up it just made me want her even more, I'd didn't want to rush this moment though I wanted to last for as long as possible.

I moved up to her lips and started to kiss her again while slowly moving my hand up underneath her shirt, she grabbed my hand and looked me dead in the eyes she looked almost worried.

I started moving my hand out of her shirt, maybe this was all a bit too fast for her but she started kissing me again, undone another 3 buttons on her shirt and placed my hand on her chest.

I hadn't felt this good in so long I started caressing her gently and she moaned in my ear. I moved my hands under her bra and I could feel her nipples were so hard.

Moving down I started kissing her chest and running my tongue all over her. She moaned even more, she slipped one of her hands into her panties ... this was something I didn't expect from her at all.

She was so special she never failed to surprise me, I watched her as she gasped and moaned at her own touch. I wanted to feel her so fucking bad but watching her turned me on so much.

Her moans grew deeper and longer and I couldn't just watch anymore, I went up and started kissing her lips and neck again while she moaned in my ear.

"Is that good you little slut?" I asked her unsure of the response I would get, unsure if that was maybe a step to far.

"Ugh yes, touch me draco" she responded into my ear

"I got you, just relax" I said moving back down to her chest, I slowly moved my hand down to the outside of her panties. She gasped again and I slowly started to feel her. Already so wet, I slipped my hand inside her panties while watching her face and still licking all round her nipples.

I slowly started to rub her and so gently, her legs starting to shake at my touch.

As she grew wetter her moans grew so loud that it was most definite that people walking past my door would hear her and I didn't want that, her moans were for me and me only. I covered her mouth with one hand while using my other one to rub her, I was going with the motion of her body and she was liking it.
I kept rubbing her until she nearly reached her peak.

"Draco I'm so close please, please don't stop" she screamed.

Her full body was quaking, quaking for me I couldn't believe it ... she grabbed my head and screamed for me when she finally peaked - watching her face I - i wanted to do it all over again but I didn't want to push her too far.

I moved up and lay beside her and waited for her body to stop shaking ... I pulled her close to me and cuddled into her while she took a few minutes to catch her breath again.

"Draco, I- I'm sorry I wanted to ..." she said still slightly breathless.

"Wait did you just ... Skye your crazy come here" I said smiling with a slight giggle - still hugging her so tight.

I knew exactly where she was going with it, no way was I going to let her feel bad because she got off without me.

"This is what I wanted" ... "remember I told you this morning I wanted to make you feel better" I said giving her a cheeky smirk.

"Omg Draco shut up" she said laughing.