Chapter 9

Skyes POV

I looked up at him, tears flooding my face ... I felt so embarrassed.
Had I really just burst out in tears on my first day back?

Infront of draco Malfoy. I was mortified.

"I'm so sorry draco, this is so embarrassing" I said trying to calm down and stop myself from crying.

"No it isn't Skye, I just want to help you or make you feel better or get you some food I don't know .." he said with a worried look on his face.

Slowly I could feel myself calming down, I sort of giggled a little "food ... yeh well I am hungry"

"Okay do you want to go get some food" he said puzzled clearly still very unsure of what I actually wanted. 

"Yeh I guess, but what class do you have first?" I asked I didn't want him falling behind or missing classes because of me.

"Listen that doesn't matter making sure you feel better is what matters let's go it's only 1 class I'm sure I can catch up" he said standing up and holding his hand out for me to take - "come on SK get up don't make me basically lift you like I had to onto the train yesterday" he said clearly winding me up.

I stood up shakily and looked around to see if anyone was about "are you sure you want to take my hand while we are still at school" I said.

"Are you insane? get up here, take my hand right now" he said slightly dominant.

As soon as I stood up and took his hand he placed his other hand on my chin like he did in the common room last night. My eyes widened, and he slowly moved his hand down again like he did last night and put his hand on my throat and squeezed the sides of my neck ever so slightly and leaned in towards me like he was going to kiss me.

I closed my eyes and I could feel his breath on my lips ... "let's go get food then" he said and let go of my neck abruptly.

I gasped and giggled - day two and I'm soo deep this boy drives me mad.

Dracos POV

Honestly I don't think I'll ever get bored of watching her reaction to that, I took her hand and we started heading to get food.

I couldn't stop smirking I could see her watching me from the corner of her eye.

"Do you want to talk about it now that you've calmed down" I asked her.

"Uh - I mean, so I..." she stuttered.

"Skye you can say no" I said laughing a little "you don't have to if you don't want to, if you feel like it tell me later or just when your ready I won't ask again don't worry"

She looked at me and smiled again and gave my hand a little squeeze.

I lifted her our hands up together and kissed the top of her hand "that's all your getting" I said.

She laughed.

"No I mean it you think you can make me take you out for some food and also get kissed by me? I don't think so SK - sorry Skye".

"Shut up" she said after pushing me to the side but still keeping a tight grip on of my hand.

I want to kiss her, I want to kiss her so bad. But I won't. I don't want her thinking that she is just another random girl ... she feels - I don't know special.

I couldn't sleep for thinking about her last night but this is not how I expected my morning to be going so far. But I was more than happy with it.

Getting to spend time with her, getting to know her, not to sound cocky but I knew she liked me for years. I've known. I've just never known how to approach it or even approach her so that's why I've just stayed away from her all this time.

It feels different, even when I wasn't with her and didn't know her ... just when I spent time watching her in classes or in the great hall when she didn't know I was watching. I - she made me feel a different way I didn't want to bring her into the chaos that was my life.

Having 2 parents that are death eaters that's enough to scare anyone away, I didn't want to ruin the chance I had by trying to get to know her and bringing her into my life at the wrong time ... but I knew deep down even now wasn't the best time for this but I couldn't help it I felt drawn to her. She was so beautiful and I had to know more.