Sierra walked into the room and put her bag down, then crouched infront of me and smiled. I tried to return it but physically couldn't, so she took my hand from beside my head and held it tightly.

"Sierra, are you free tomorrow morning?"

"No, sorry, I am with Kaykay,"

"Oh... do you know if anyone is free?"

"What time?"

"9:30,"

"Mike should be... Luke might be. Why?"

"I managed to get Izz a dentist appointment and don't want to leave her alone,"

"I'll be fine," I grumbled.

"Michael should be free. I can take it from here, Lewis,"

"Okay, have a good sleep Izz,"

"Mhm,"

Once he left the room, I turned and looked at Sierra, who frowned and sat on her bed.

"He's my new doctor,"

"Huh... do you know why?"

"Apparently Kaykay asked for Ashton to be taken off my case,"

"Oh, well you are still in very good hands,"

"Why hasn't he visited me today?"

"Him and Kaykay keep arguing," she said, "But they have resolved it for now,"

"About me?"

"Sometimes. Kay is worried he sees you like his kid, that's all,"

"Do you think he does?"

"Yep. Obviously that makes things complicated,"

"No it doesn't. He isn't my dad. He is too good for that title,"

"The point is, you have become special to him and he cannot treat you as a doctor,"

"He can,"

She shook her head and turned on my lamp, turning off the main lights and closing the blinds. I tucked myself into my duvet and turned away again, forcing myself to try and sleep out of spite.

Rudely, I was woken up early in the morning by Lewis and Michael. There was still no sign of Ash and Kaykay, so I assumed they weren't coming, which upset me.

I hadn't been to the dentist in a long time, and hadn't had a good experience when I did go, so it would've been nice to have the support.

Deciding to at least take a shot at it, I texted Ashton and asked if he could come, but he didn't read it so I sat in the wheelchair and let Michael take me round the hospital.

"I better get to watch a brain surgery for doing this,"

"I'll see what I can do,"

"Wait- really?"

"You've spent the last five minutes twisting that bobble round your fingers, and you don't exactly have a need for a bobble, so it's only there to fiddle with. You're nervous,"

"Yeah,"

"They'll be gentle, I promise,"

We got to the waiting room- which was extremely empty considering it was a Sunday, so it was only surgeries happening- and he parked me up. I took his hand and he clasped it with his other.

Waiting rooms made me pretty anxious, I couldn't deal with the anticipation. Yet again we were in the position where I wanted to work in a hospital, but could hardly handle being the patient.

"Isabelle Blaisdell?"

Michael stood and pushed my chair into the office, a woman smiling at me as we entered. She held her hand out and I shook it, then she shook Michael's hand too.

Her blonde hair was plaited into a bun, and she had light blue scrubs on, as well as light makeup that complimented her pale skin.

"Good morning,"

I looked at Michael and he smiled, rubbing my shoulder.

"Thank you for seeing us on such short notice," he said.

"No problem. I heard you have been having a bit of trouble with ulcers, and pain in your mouth?"

"Yeah," I said, coughing at my voice trembled, "Yeah,"

"Well I can't promise I can stop the pain, but I would like to take a look, if that's okay?"

Michael helped me stand and brought me into a hug, hushing me quietly as I tried my best to breathe.

"I know how difficult this must be, and how scared you might feel because you have experienced a lot, but I am going to take good care of you today. You can call me Jessie,"

"Okay,"

"It says the last time you came to the dentist was when you were 11. How did you find it?"

"Not good,"

"How come?" she asked, helping Michael sit me on the chair.

"I had a filling and it went wrong,"

"That can be hard to deal with, I am sorry you went through that. I promise that will not happen in my office, okay?"

"Okay,"

She lowered the chair and I dug my fingers into Michael's hand, letting him hold both of mine in both of his. The assistant put a bib on me and I took deep breaths, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Hey, if you do that then you'll miss out of the film,"

"I can't,"

"Can't what darling?"

"Do this,"

"You are going to be a pro. How often are you managing to brush your teeth?"

"I try to do it at least once a day,"

"Well that's a good start. May I take a look?"

Still with my eyes squeezed shut, I opened my mouth and flinched. After this, I never wanted an ulcer for another day in my life.

"I see where you had that filling, it's extremely loose. I would like that re-done,"

"No,"

"It's no use if it falls out hunny, is it? Unfortunately I cannot make the ulcers go away, however I can give you a mouthwash that will numb your mouth and should hopefully prevent any infection,"

"Thank you," Michael said, "You're doing such a great job Izz. I am so proud of you,"

"Do I have to have the filling again?"

"Yes. It's better to do it now."

"Please get Ashton or Kaykay," I said, wiping my teary eyes, "Please,"

"I will page them again,"

"Call them, on your phone,"

He nodded and got it out of his pocket, his foot tapping as he waited. Jessie took it as an opportunity to pass me a tissue and take her mask off to look at me.

Revisiting this situation again was pretty shitty.

"You will be just fine. Try to take some deep breaths,"

"Are they coming?"

"They won't pick up,"

"Then I will try," I said, taking my phone out and ringing Ashton. When he picked up, I rolled my eyes and wiped my tears again.

"Izz, what's up butter cup?"

"Stop ignoring me and come to me before I start balling my eyes out,"

"Woah- what?"

"Stop ignoring me, and stop getting mad at Kay, just come,"

"Where are you?"

"At the dentist. I don't know the room, but I guess that works out cos I have no fucking clue where you have been either. Just come. Please, I need you,"