Sixteen

"Hello Sir." Smiled a man at a desk.

The brothel was dirty with the paint chipping and half the ceiling falling apart. A few girls were already sitting in the lobby. Their faces were blank and their eyes showed no soul. Most were just skin and bones with bruises and needle marks from when they were drugged.

"I'd like to sell this one. I am sure she would be more used to you rather than to me." Shade shoved me down to my knees and titled my chin up with his fingers. "She is obedient."

"What would you like for her?"

"$50,000."

"Strip her."

Shade didn't hesitate to lift me to my feet. He picked me up in one arm and pulled off my sweat pants with the other hand. Once I was back on my feet he pull the shirt off my body in a fluid motion. Now I stood in a black bra and thong, freezing my ass off because it's Russia.

"Be a good girl and give him a spin." Shade growled next to me.

After swallowing my pride I spun around for him. The man's eyes followed my body. He stopped at my ass, breasts, and face. His eyebrows furrowed when he found the scars.

"Did you not treat your whore well? Why is she all marked up?"

A sly smile spread on Shade's face. "She likes it rough." I knew my face was now red with embarrassment.

"You sell her short, I'll offer $80,000. She is in much better shape than the other girls here. Also her more toned body is exactly want my customers would like."

"Perfect."

"I can allow you to have one of my girls for free today. As a thank you for your wonderful addition."

Shade smiled and followed the man through the corridor. One of the skeleton girls stood and walked up to me.

"You should leave."

"I have business I need to sort out. You should go."

"I am broken beyond repair. I have had all the inhuman things possibly done to me. I'll die soon enough, but you, you should go while Master is busy."

"What has Master done to you."

"Rape, drugged, abused. List goes on." Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"Want me to kill him for you?" I asked like a person would offer to pick something up. Killing was my job, my passion. I certainly wouldn't mind cleansing this earth of more sad excuses for men.

"You-You can do that?"

I grinned and showed her the small dagger I had hidden behind the clasp of my bra. "In a heartbeat." I gave her a winked and followed down the corridor.

The ground had cracked title with old underwear and needles all over. The place smelled like STDs with the stench of sweat mixed in. Rooms were glowing with blue and red neon lights. No rooms had doors, just cheap curtains to block your easy few of men raping these broken woman. Sounds of the activities made me want to cut my own ears off, but I headed to the last room where I still heard Shade talking to this Master man as the girls called him.

I turned the corner to see a little blonde Russian girl couched in the corner hugging her knees. She was shaking and muttering something to herself. She was completely naked. Her pale skin was littered with dark bruises. Messy hair blocked her face, but she small frame was caving in on itself. Shade noticed me at the door and his confused eyes shot to mine.

"Slut do you miss Mr. Crane already?" Master laughed.

I bit my lips and slowly nodded me head and walked over to Shade. I wrapped my almost bare body around his and laid my head on his chest.