𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Start from the beginning

"I'm here, don't worry, I just zoned out." He looked relieved I was okay but that relief soon vanished and his face became cold.

I'm not gonna lie and say he didn't look hot but I had to control myself.

Let's see nearly got shot in the head by my old bosses lap dog. How would a normal person react in this situation?

By normal I mean someone who doesn't casually murder 231 people in one night and stops to get some McDonald's on the way home.

I was on my period and craving some of their fries.

I think a normal person would be traumatised or some shit I don't know.
Just put your acting skills to use and think of something cause they're all looking at you.

It seems they were. I got up and out of Luka's grasp and stood up dusting myself off.

"Uhmm.. well that was... something. I think it's bedtime for me then."

Matteo tackled me and brought me into a big hug. He held me tight nearly shutting off my oxygen supply.
"Mio dolce piccolo bambino stai bene?" (My sweet little baby are you ok?)

I decided to not share the fact that I was fluent in Italian just yet so I didn't answer his question.

"Non conosce lo stupido italiano." Spoke Elias and Damon at the same time. (She doesn't know Italian dumbass.) That twin thing is kinda creepy. They are complete opposites but the same at the same time. Confusing and creepy.

I took a glance at Lincoln and he gave me a look that said 'you better tell me what that was bitch'. I sighed and got out of Matteo's surprisingly warm soothing embrace.

"I think we should go, due to recent events I don't think its fit for us to stay the night. I'm sure you all want to chat amongst yourselves and we don't want to intrude. We will continue our meeting another time." Spoke the man who I had now realised was Lincs dad the retired capo of the English mafia.

My dad got out of the trance that he was currently in and agreed. They both left and it was just the children left in the room.

"Are you sure you're ok Lexi, that must have been really scary." Logan asked. I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness.

I'm 100% sure that whatever this boy does is cute in some way.

"Don't worry Logan I'm fine, I was definately not expecting it but, it's whatever."

I hope that was convincing enough.

Honestly, this is nothing. The man didn't even give me a scratch so why should I not be fine.

"Come with me a minute chicken." Before I could either agree or protest Lincoln dragged me upstairs and led me to my room. He opened the door and I sat on my bed whilst he sat on a spiny chair in front of my desk.

He spun around for a few minutes whilst I just looked at him with my eyebrow raised.

Typical Lincoln.

He stood up suddenly and swayed side to side before HIS FATASS DECIDED TO PLANT ITSELF ON TOP OF ME MAKING BOTH ME AND HIM FALL ONTO THE FLOOR.

Honestly this boy is so stupid it's unbelievable.

"GET YOUR DUMPTRUCK LOOKIN ASS OFF OF MY FACE LINCOLN ACTON BLACKWOOD BEFORE I PERMANENTLY DISABLE YOU FROM THE WAIST DOWN SO YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SHOW OFF YOUR BELOVED ASS AGAIN!"