𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢

Alexandra's POV

Poke......Poke......Poke

Wake...Poke....up.....Poke

I swear to god if this dude pokes me again he is going to lose a finger.

Anybody.....Poke...HomAaaaaggghhh
"WHAT THE HELL!"

I smirked at Matteo rolling on the floor clutching his finger that I had justifiably bent backwards.

He sounds like a dying whale.

"Geez woman, I came to tell you that lunch is ready." He left the room groaning in pain. I stretched and got out of bed. I changed from the shirt I was wearing to some jeans and an oversized hoodie. It was late when I had arrived to the house so it was now the next day.

I made my way downstairs to the dining room where everyone was situated thankfully remembering the way. Everything looked so professional and posh. There were maids serving the food at the table and my brothers were all sat in silence wearing designer suits. My father sat at the head of the table looking as serious as ever. So dramatic it's only lunch not a dinner party with the Queen of England.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to an empty seat at the table. When I stepped in everyone froze for a few seconds and stared at me, even the maids. I cocked an eyebrow,
" Is something the matter?" I asked coldly. The maids looked down and continued serving the food whilst my family didn't take their eyes off me. It was starting to piss me off if I was being honest.

"What are you wearing?" My father said breaking the silence in the room. He looked at me judgementally as if to see what was going though my head to be seen in such an outfit. I was honestly so confused like what is it a crime to not look like your going to a gala every morning. Give me a break old man.

My fathers face turned red and he shook with anger and my brothers stared at me in shock.

Oops did i say that out loud.

"Yes. Yes you did." My father was trying not to lose his anger but was failing miserably.

Awww is the old man having a little temper tantrum.

I must have accidentally said that out loud because next thing you know my father stood up abruptly and was staring at me like he wanted to murder me. He honestly looked like a raging bull.

"I will not tolerate this disrespect from my household especially from you, have I made myself clear." I nearly laughed at his attempt to intimidate me. What's an old man like him going to do.

"Well 'father' seen as I haven't even known you a full 2 days, it's a bit odd you asking for respect. Don't you know the term that respect is earned not given. And as for your previous comment on my appearance, I don't know what you were expecting me to wear, but if you wanted me to wear something fancy then don't you think you should have given me some notice instead of lecturing me at the last minute." My father's face held shock and I couldn't be bothered with arguing with him any further on the topic so I got up calmly and made my way out the door.

"Uugh why did she even have to come back dad we were fine without her she's just a spoiled little brat. People like her don't know how to act or behave." I turned back around menacingly to see Damon staring at me with so much hate and disgust. It honestly hurt that he thought of me like that but I buried the hurt I was feeling and let my anger take over. I looked at the faces of my other brothers and they looked like they agreed with Damon's words, and if they didn't they didn't say anything.

Before I could say another word the doorbell rang and my family sprung to their feet and hurriedly made their way to the front door.

"Go to your room and don't come out until the guests have gone. We'll deal with you later."
Wow. Were they ashamed of me. Did they not what their rich friends to see their sorrowful excuse of a daughter. I thought they wanted me but I guess not. Damon grabbed me and dragged me upstairs when I didn't move. I've got a bone to pick with this one. We got to my room and he pushed me inside.