𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Alexandra's POV

The sun shone brightly through the window bringing light to my face forcing me to wake up with a groan.

I HATE waking up to the sun shining on my face. Especially when it's early in the morning.

I reluctantly pulled myself out of bed only to fall face first on to the floor.

Oh no I hope I don't fall!

Yh not the time.

Me being the lazy person I am decided to just crawl to the bathroom instead of walk. I was on the floor anyway.

When I got there I crawled into the shower and had a nice long warm one.

I had a fight tonight so it was going to be my first time sneaking out of the mansion. I had a plan so I wasn't worried.

I turned off the shower and got out. I did my morning routine and went to my walk in closet to get some clothes to wear for today. Grabbing an outfit, I changed into it and grabbed my phone from my bedside table.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen with my phone in the pocket of my shorts

I walked downstairs to the kitchen with my phone in the pocket of my shorts. Everyone was already there eating breakfast served by the maids.

I hope they don't treat me any different because of yesterday.

I walked hesitantly thinking of all the outcomes that could take place.

What if they hate me?

What if they treat me like glass?

What if they send me back?

To my surprise none of those things happened and I was met with bright smiles and then they went back to eating.

I relaxed. Thank the Lord they were not treating me any different and were acting as though yesterday didn't happen. 

There was a spare seat next to Elias which I took and the maids came and stacked some pancakes on my plate. I thanked them and tucked in. They tasted heavenly.

Whoever made these deserves a damn pay rise!

The boys started having their own conversation about school. I wasn't really paying attention to them. Matteo and Alfonso had left by now and it was just me Damon and Elias.

"Yo Eli! The boys just texted me, they're coming over today to hang out."

"Yh that's cool. When are they coming."

"In an hour or so, but knowing them they're gonna come early."

I'm surprised they actually have friends to be honest.

I finished off my food and put my plate in the sink. I went up to my room to sort out my school stuff for tommorow.

I also needed to sort out my fighting clothes and contacts for my fight. I wore black contacts when I was the streetfighter Black Heart.