WT 16

Taehyung looks to his side, to check on Jungkook

Taehyung looks to his side, to check on Jungkook. But all he sees is an asleep Jungkook. Chuckling, he stood up and fixed everything. Looking around, he grabbed one pillow and puts it under Jungkook's head. He then left the living room. After a few minutes, he got back with a fluffy blanket. He puts it over Jungkook and brushes his bangs back.
"Sleep well" He says, about to kiss his forehead when he stopped.
"We're not together... " He says, chuckling as he remembered that Jungkook's not his anymore. He caresses Jungkook's cheeks before making sure he's comfortable.

Jungkook opens his eyes to bright light hitting it. He groans, sitting up and stretching his arms. He yawns, he gripped the blanket that was wrapped around him and frowned. This is not his house.
"Wait... " He says, standing up from the couch and walks to somewhere. He's then met with Taehyung, back facing him as he cooked something.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says, yawning again. Taehyung looks back and smiled at him.
"Oh, you're awake" Taehyung says, chuckling as he places the food on the plate, putting it on the table.
"Come in, let's eat" Taehyung says as he sat down.

"I slept here?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nods.
"Yeah, you seem to be so tired" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"You still have the blanket, put it down for now" The older says and Jungkook nods. He puts the blanket on the empty chairs and stretched again.
"Did you have a good sleep?" Taehyung asks as he chewed.
"Yeah, but it would've been great if you cuddled me" Jungkook says, whispering the last words.

"What was that?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Oh, it's nothing" Jungkook says, giggling. Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head. Jungkook looks down with red cheeks as he ate, biting his bottom lip.
"Is it good?" The older asks and Jungkook nods, smiling at him.