WT 9

"Jungkook ah, can you please the door open, baby?" Jaewon says as he's starting to get worried

"Jungkook ah, can you please the door open, baby?" Jaewon says as he's starting to get worried. He couldn't hear any noise, it's worrying. He looked around for the key, seeing it in the drawers and grabbing it. He rushingly opened the door with it, gasping as he sees Jungkook laid on the ground, unconscious. He ran to the younger, shaking him.
"Jungkook! Jungkook! Baby! Oh, my goodness!" He screamed as he laid the younger's upper body on his lap, slapping his cheeks lightly. Jungkook opens his eyes, being met with Jaewon.
"Did you take any pills?! Baby, come on, I thoug-" Jaewon gets cut off as Jungkook sighs.

"I know, Jaewon. I didn't take any, it's no use anyways" Jungkook says as he sat up and left a gap between them.
"Jungkook... Why were you unconscious on the ground?" Jaewon asks, raising his brow.
"I passed out, okay? Now leave me alone... I need to think... And Jaewon... We're over" Jungkook says, leaving Jaewon there.
"No! Jungkook!" Jaewon yelled and ran to Jungkook, back hugging him.
"Please... " Jaewon says, shaking his head.

"I'm so sorry, Jaewon, but I can't... I can't anymore... You already told it yourself, please, you can be with the person you cheated" Jungkook says as he removes Jaewon's arm lightly. Jungkook walks away and Jaewon just stood there, frozen.

"Juyeon, we're over!" Taehyung screamed as he walked out of the house.
"Taehyung ah! I'm sorry! Taehyung ah! Babe! I still love you!" Juyeon yelled as he ran to Taehyung's car as he got in. He knocked on the window, telling him to open it. Taehyung just stared at him with cold eyes, starting the car.
"Say your last words, Juyeon" Taehyung says as he puts the window down.
"Please don't break up with me!" Juyeon says, while Taehyung just scoffs.

"Too late"