WT 11

Jungkook stood up from his seat, about to go when Taehyung grabbed his arm

Jungkook stood up from his seat, about to go when Taehyung grabbed his arm. He looks back, frowning.
"What are you doing?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"Let me come with you" Taehyung says as he too, stood up. He drank his shot before both walked to the two. They both looked up, eyes widening as they're met with their exes.
"Jungkook?" Jaewon says, gulping.
"Taehyung? Why are you with Jungkook?" Juyeon says, frowning.
"So you're the guy he cheated with?" Taehyung says, scoffing.

"I can't believe that our exes are dating each other" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.
"You could've picked someone who's prettier than me though, Jaewon ah" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"Same for you, Juyeon" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes. The two looked at them, offended. Suddenly, a fight happened. Taehyung and Jaewon starts punching each other, while Jungkook and Juyeon was pulling each others hair.

The crowd watches, cheering for them. Jungkook pushes Juyeon, giving him the finger.
"Pfft, pathetic" Jungkook says before walking away. Taehyung scoffs, wiping the blood off of his lips before following Jungkook.
"You didn't tell me you're dating Jungkook's ex" Jaewon says, groaning.
"Same goes to you" Juyeon says, teeth gritted as he stared a the other.

Taehyung looks around for Jungkook until he sees him, the younger was hiding his face on his knees, sobbing. He knew he was because of how his back was going up and down.
"Jungkook ah?" He says, the younger scoffs.
"Taehyung, please go away" Jungkook says, sniffling.
"You're not okay, Koo ah... " Taehyung says as he crouches down, but left a gap between them.
"My relationships don't last forever" Jungkook says, sobbing.
"Jungkook... " Taehyung says, voice laced with sadness.
"Like how our relationship went, it didn't last forever, maybe I should just give up" Jungkook says, making Taehyung shake his head.

"No, Jungkook... I'm sure there's someone who'll love you"

 I'm sure there's someone who'll love you"