WT 10

Jungkook sighs, resting his head on the steering wheel as he pulled over

Jungkook sighs, resting his head on the steering wheel as he pulled over. Grabbing his phone, he sighs again as he sees the time.
"Great, we broke up on Valentine's" He says, rolling his eyes.
"Where should I go... " He thinks before starting to drive again.

"Wow, would you look at the time, exactly Valentine's" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes as he puts down his phone. He drove to the nearest club he could see, to try and distract himself from the heartbreak he's feeling.

Jungkook walks inside the club, rubbing his arms as he felt cold. Usually, it either be him and Jaewon or with his friends, but he's alone right now. He looks around, getting stares from some people but he ignored it. He reaches the bar, sitting down on the seat near it. Suddenly, someone sat in front of him. He ignored it until he recognizes the deep voice, even if it was so loud in the place. His eyes widened and he looked up, making eye contact with the one and only, ex of his, Taehyung.

"Jungkook? Why are you here? I-I thought you don't like drinking" Taehyung says, probably too much because he still remembers how Jungkook told him that he doesn't like drinking too much.
"O-oh, I have r-reasons" Jungkook stutters and the bartender gave them their drinks.
"You? W-why are you here?" Jungkook asks, staring at Taehyung.

"I-I have reasons too" Taehyung says, stuttering. Both were cringing so hard at how they stutter as they talk to each other. Now, they avoided each others gazes, until they noticed two familiar people.
"If it isn't my ex-boyfriend" They both said at the same time, making eye contact again.
"Wait... Is that your boyfriend?" Both asked each other and both nodded.

"What... "