SECRET SPECIAL CHAPTER OF HIS ASSETS

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Do deserve it, Love, you are the most wonderful mother, wife, and lady that deserve anything," he said, then suddenly Bunny go down and run to play with her dollhouse, leaving us here at the dining. I don't know but all I feel right now is I'm so loved by this man; tears fall from my eyes and I quickly hugged him so tight. "I love you, this is too much thank you," I whisper and cry on his shoulders.

"Nakasuit na ako baka magpalit ako ulit n'yan dahil sa luha mo," natatawa niyang sambit at hinarap ako sa kanya, he wipes my tears up and kiss my forehead. "After the photoshoot go to the company ok, bring Bunny with you" he said, "Bakit?" tanong ko at pinunasan na din ang aking luha.

"Basta hihintayin ko kayo mamayang 6:00 sa office," he said and let go of me, he stands up and walk towards Bunny to say goodbye.

Binalik ko ang aking tingin sa necklace na kanyang binigay, sobrang ganda nito hindi ko maipaliwanag kung gaano ako nagagandahan sa kwintas na ito. "Bye," napatingin ako kay Kace ng mag wave siya kay Bunny at nginitian naman siya ni Bunny at itinaas ang laruan bago nagfocus muli sa doll house niya.

After that, he walked toward me so I stand up and hugged him once again, "See you later, ok," he whispers and we kissed.

Hinatid ko siya sa pinto at hinintay makaalis ng tuluyan bago ako bumalik sa loob at nilapitan si Bunny, "Hey, little Bunny it's me and you again, behave ok," I said and she laugh at me, see pagwala na ang papa niya magkabati na kami ulit.

Umiling-iling kong sinara ang small knee gate dito sa play spot ni Bunny para hindi siya maglikot habang gumagawa ako ng gawaing bahay. After washing the dishes, I do the laundry and clean the house, then at 10:50 am Bunny and I take a bath together and I made her wear a white bunny jumpsuit and paired it with a bunny ear headband.

While I just wear a simple white silk knee-length bodycon dress, I prepare her baby bag of Bunny where her on-the-go milk and toys are there. Pumunta kami sa photoshoot ko and on time naman kami, I let the staff play with her while I'm at work. Kace didn't stop me from modeling after we get married instead his the one who push me back to this, he's so supportive and he spoil me so much.

"Ok one last shot, That's it!!!! Good!! Ok pack up guys, always a great job Chantel" the director said hugging me. "Thank you rin po," I said and walk toward my dressing room where Bunny is playing with my make-up artist Kristy. "Thank you sa pagbabantay sa kanya Kristy, sige na pwedi ka nang umuwi see you tom," I said and smile at her, she nodded and leave the room.

"Miiii!!!" Bunny run and hugged my legs, "Yess Misss?" natatawa kong tanong sa kanya habang tinatanggal ko ang suot kong hikaw. "Daddy!!!" she pouted and start pulling my legs, "Ok, ok Isshun matte (Wait a second)" I said that making her stand straight and patiently wait.

Pagkatapos kong magbihis kinuha ko na ang Baby bag niya ta nagsimula na kaming umalis sa studio at tumuloy sa kumpanya, Kace build a branch here in the Philippines because we both choose to stay here for good.

The other branches in the other country are handled by Carmitte, "Good evening Mrs. Lennon," the guard greeted me, I smile and nodded at him while walking with Bunny towards the elevator. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!!!" kumakanta si Bunny habang pinapanuod ang mga floor numbers na umiilaw.

When it opens, she quickly holds my hands and we both step out of the elevator straight to Kace's main office. "Knock knock," I said and open the door, letting Bunny enter first. "Knock knockkyyyy Daddy," she said and run to Kace.

Wala hindi na naman ako ang e-exist sa mundo niya dahil andyan nanaman ang Daddy niya. "Hello, little one who's your day?" he carries her and kissed her cheeks. Napatingin ako sa paligid dahil nakasara lahat ng glass window ng office niya, he doesn't really close it like this.

"What's this setup?" I ask and kiss him too but I instantly receive a push on my cheeks from this little Bunny. "Damot!" I whisper and continue looking around.

"Hey come here lady," Kace said and pull my waist, nagakad kami papalapit sa nakasarang wide glass window ng office niya. "You know how much I love you, and because of you I reach my dream, to build my own company and now I'm granting your dream," he whispers and slowly the glass window curtain opens.

"You said that you dream of being the model of my company and yes you are," he said, my heart skip a beat when I saw it. "Oh my---," hindi ko natapos ang sasabihin ko at tinakpan ko na lang ang aking bibig at agad tumulo lang ng luha ko habang pinagmamasdan ang ginawa niya.

"I dream to be a model for the biggest billboard here in Manila," I whisper and keep on crying. I was on a big wide billboard right now; the picture wasn't taken by the greatest photographer but taken by the greatest man I know. Ito ang larawan ko habang pinapatulog sa aking braso si Ellouise.

Sobrang laki niya, my dream has finally come true. "I choose the best picture on my phone because I think indorsing the best product of chocolates with the best moment in my life will capture the consumer's interest," he said, I look at him and I can help but to kiss him and hugged them both.

"Thank you so much, thank you for all of this Love," I said and felt Bunny's little hand on my cheeks, I look at her and suddenly she kisses me on the lips and smiled. "We loved you so much," Kace said.

"Miiiiiii," she said and pointed at the billboard. "Yes, that's Mommy," Kace said and talk to her, I watch them talk and smile while looking at my billboard photo.

I was blessed by the best two persons in the world and now I'm living the life of Mrs. Chantel Paige Delavine Lennon his Assets.

*** 

Author: LOA #3 SECRET SPECIAL CHAPTER WILL BE SEEN AT THE END OF LOA #4 ...