December 1995 - Warning Mature Scenes

Draco's expression remained unchanged, but she knew her words affected him.

"Go." He whispered, pointing to the prefect entrance.

Lucy smirked, and eyed him as she walked past him, entering the prefect common room she heard him right behind her.

She led them up the stairs and as they neared Draco's door, she felt his hand slip into hers as he swiftly opened his door and pushed the pair of them inside.

She could feel her stomach twisting with anticipation and her palms became sweaty with excitement as she watched him.

Within seconds, Draco had her face in his hands and kissed her, roughly. She moaned in his mouth as he caressed her body with his hands, squeezing and massaging all the right places.

He managed to push her with his body to the edge of his bed, gently pushing her down onto it and climbed over her, leaning down and kissing her harder.

"Draco." She moaned as his fingers trailed up her thigh and found her spot.

"You want this, don't you?" He asked through his teeth. Lucy whimpered under his touch, wanting more as he rubbed his thumb against her clitoris before pushing her panties to the side, rubbing her naked clit and sliding a finger inside her, causing her to gasp in pleasure.

"Please," she whispered to him as he quickened his finger inside her, sliding a second in, and still rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Lucy could feel her body shaking, her build up increasing as every thrust of his fingers sent her even further over the edged.

"Draco." She moaned once more, feeling her walls tightening around his fingers.

Draco leant down to her face, kissing her passionately through her moaned breaths, before leaning over to her ear. "I want you to cum." He whispered harshly, before biting and sucking her neck, causing her to moan even louder.

"Fuck, Draco-" She began to say before her body took over her, releasing her orgasm around his fingers.

Draco gently pulled his fingers out of her, watching her as her chest rose and fell quickly, regaining her normal breaths and heart rate.

She opened her eyes to see him smirking, leaning over her.

"Feel better now?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Mm." Lucy moaned, still trying to keep her eyes open but failing. She hadn't realised how tired she was until she could hardly keep her eyes open.

"Here." Draco said, throwing a t-shirt over to her and slipped into the bathroom.

She looked down at it, before quickly changing out of her clothes and into his shirt. They had slept in the same bed together before and nothing had happened between them. They could do that again.

As Lucy rested her head against the pillow, she heard the faint footsteps of Draco coming back into the room before slipping into bed next to her, his warm body close to hers as she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Lucy woke early and looked over to see Draco still sleeping peacefully next to her, his arm draped over her waist again.

She didn't want to wake him but knew she could stay any longer. She carefully slipped out of his covers, watching to make sure he still slept, before she grabbed her clothes beside the bed and snuck out of his room.

"What do you think you're doing?" A voice called out behind her as she closed Draco's door.

"Fuck." She whispered, turning around to see Grayson standing before her, hands on his hips and angry expression.